1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magic, Star Wars, Furry, Yaoi, Harry Potterish, Incest, Bro-cest, Slice of Life
So, hey....

I haven't very active lately but I have been wanting to get back into it for a while. Right now, I am looking for a Star Wars RP. Star Wars is my favorite series ever, I know a decent bit so I would prefer that you do too.

1. I live in timezone GMT +1
2. I work from 10-7 almost every day and a little more when it is near Christmas. I will try to give you a post every day or every other day.
3. I am a bit nit picky when it comes to partners.
4. I write in 3rd person.
5. I prefer MxM, but MxF is also acceptable. I prefer to play male but can play female if need be. I also prefer to stick to one main character.
6. I really would like only OC characters.
7. My post range is anywhere between 1-4 paragraphs depending on how much I have to work with and how into the moment I am.

1. Basic knowledge and interest in Star Wars
2. Willing to play an OC character.
3. To give me at least 1-2 good solid paragraphs a post. I would much rather have a small post that is meaningful over a novel of pure and utter garbage.
4. Decent spelling and grammar. If I have a hard time understanding sentences then I'm probvably going to cut you loose.
5. Be a nice person.
6. Willing to play over PM.
7. Write in 3rd person.

As for plots, I'm a little open, I really don't have any big ideas. I will list some basic pairings below and I will put in bold the characters I would be willing to play.

Jedi/Jedi Apprentice MxM or MxF
Jedi/Bounty Hunter MxM or MxF
Sith/Jedi Apprentice MxM or MxF
Sith/Mercenary MxM x MxF

This is no amazing list, I know that, but just enough to get the ball rolling maybe. I am open to other 'not-so-black-and-white' options as well. Though, I would prefer to play a Force User. Romance would be prefered but not required. Any race is acceptable. I prefer to use races that already exist in Star Wars rather than a custom made one, same goes with locations. However, if romance is in mind, it might be a wise idea to tailor your race to that. I can't imagine a Hutt and a Wookie would get it on so good....

Speaking of which, I will only play with players 18+. If romance is involved, I expect no sex or full blown sex. If we're going to go for it, I really wanna go for it.

This roleplay will only take place over PM!

Please, PM me if you are interested. I will only take one partner at a time, so I am sorry if I have to turn you down. I'm dipping my toes back into the water, I can't handle more than one partner. Sorry.

Oh and feel free to put dialogue in colored text, if you wish. However, you must use a bright, vivid color otherwise I have trouble seeing them on my black background.

Status
Not open for further replies.