Seeking Skyrim x Genshin Impact Crossovers! [Romance/Adventure]

Piranha Plant

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Let me preface this by saying that I've only played a little bit of Genshin Impact, so most of my knowledge comes from things I've seen and read online.
---------
Being a seeker of knowledge and an adventurous soul, Ja'vassa Anair, better known as the Nightwalker Dragonborn, he has always sought out new things to explore and study, and one of his later adventures had led him to discovering a way to open up a portal to a brand new world, though the text he found neglected to mention what kind of world this was. While part of him told him not to do it, the other part of him was eager to open up this portal and see what awaited him. Fast forward a few days and he'd be successful in opening it. After preparing himself, he'd step through it, eager to see what was on the other side. Maybe he'll find adventures, wealth, treasure, and maybe even love.
--------
Crappy plot aside, I'm essentially looking for some isekai-like shenanigans that'd involve my OC Dragonborn being dropped into the Genshin universe, and I'm looking to do some romantic stories, involving him being paired up with some canons (not looking to double up, sorry), which will be listed below. I'm just looking for some wholesome romances along with the usual fantasy things; they explore old ruins, take on quests, beat the bad guys, take in the beautiful sights, stuff like that. Harems are absolutely adored, but not at all required. If you don't see your desired canon below, please let me know and we'll see what we can do.

-------
Canons I'm seeking:
- Mona
- Lisa
- Barbara
- Hu Tao
- Keqing
- Amber
--------

If you've made it this far, feel free to DM me.