Seeking Single Commitment

Vorian Sisko

Lord of Castamere
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Greetings! My name is Jeff, and I'm looking for a solitary individual looking to roleplay. I'm kosher with either a fantasy/sci-fi/ or modern day setting. I'd like someone of skill capable of returning a multiparagraph (at least 3-4) response to what they are given, and I will promise the same.

I can promise only a single response within the week, so please know that, as far as postings go, we will be moving along slowly. I wanted to be up front with this, as in the past it has proven to be a bit of a problem. I am a very busy individual, and since COVID happened, my access to the site and online capabilities in general have diminished, but I am still very much interested in starting something.

I do not wish to provide a list of topics / ideas. I am open to pretty much anything and have quite a lot of ideas myself. If you'd like to discuss setting something up, drop me a PM. (I can say I can respond to those more than once a week). Thank you for taking the time to read this.

When I have decided on a partner, or I am not looking for a partner, I will edit this post to indicate such. So if its' not indicated, please feel free to message me.

--Jeff.