4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
im jaiden, 23, and use them/they pronouns ^^ RP for 10 years ig lol
im addicted to anime & manga haha
i like to rp mlm
i try to post daily but most times would be semi-daily since my work schedule gets changed a lol and i write up to 3+ paragraphs but mostly i am adaptable :)
and i like to chat but i will be awkward at first lol but i will be throwing ideas around once im into the RP lol
i prefer to use art/drawn faceclaims, write in 3rd POV, and rp in PMs only
i don't do doubling nor fandom rps
ditch/ghost friendly
iwakuroleplay rules applied here
please send me a PM, no replies here!
please be 18+

pairings:
boss x assistant
rich x poor
bully x bullied
master x servant
single parent x babysitter
single parent x teacher
mafia boss x barista/florist

roles that are italicized are roles I'll like to play

themes: arranged marriage, enemies to lovers, forbidden love, stuck together/forced proximity, childhood friends/best friends to lovers, found family, angst/fluff, slow/fast burn, romance, platonic, fake dating, college, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, friends to lovers, (to add more)

genre(s): general, slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; (to add more)

will probably update as days go by, please send me a PM if interested! but please give me more than just a "hey, still interested?" that starter itself doesn't tell me much about you.

Reactions: WickedWitch
Status
Not open for further replies.