2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Post apocalyptic, modern fantasy, supernatural, horror, modern, fantasy
Hello!

My name is Charlie and I'm here to hopefully find a few new friends for long term rp! What I'm looking for currently is others who are also looking for long term RP and ideally like to chat outside of RP too, I'd also ideally like to do some worldbuilding with said partner(s).

GENRES

post apocalyptic, modern fantasy, modern supernatural, high fantasy, sci-Fi

In order of wishing-to-do, Post Apocalyptic takes the lead. I have my own world and lore that I'd love to use with a few people (potentially group rp later in time?) and would love to chat/ramble to you about it and see if it takes your fancy. I'd also be open to trying out other post apocalyptic plots! Modern fantasy/supernatural comes in second, as I have a lot of older characters I'd love to bring back- I do have a preference for small rural towns for this genre. High fantasy is a genre that I have not used as often as I perhaps should have- I've got D&D characters I'd be interested in bringing forward for this, but otherwise I'm open. Sci-fi is a genre I haven't really experimented with, but would love to try it out, perhaps leaning toward cyberpunk/steampunk genre.

CONTENT

- I'm open to all body horror, gore, addictions and sexual content (within reason, legal and only if it isn't out of place)
- I'm a gay guy who plays mostly gay/lesbian characters, but i do have straight characters too, just be aware that there are a lot of queer aligned characters in my bank.

- Ideally not looking for chat play/one-liners. I typically type 1-5 paragraphs per reply (depending on content) and would like partners who do similar. That said, quality does trump quantity!
- I would prefer all RP'ed characters to be in their twenties and UP.
- I prefer mail or discord RP's, but could be open to board RP's for groups or larger ideas.
- I'm 31, so I'd prefer to stick to RP friends who are similar in age or at least in their late-early/mid twenties!

BONUSES

- Being friends with me means you get memes and high quality friendship
- Pictures of cute dogs??
- I draw and I tend to also draw my partners characters, so if you like very average art, hit me up!

So with that all said and done, hopefully I haven't bored you and you're interested in RP'ing with me. If you have any questions, would like to know more or would just like to chat, drop me a message here or over mail!

Last edited:
Why hello there, I may be of interest to you? I've got a slew of different genres I'm working on, or I could work with you on your own stories, I work pretty good with anything. Let me know if you've any interest. :3

• Love
Reactions: Godhead
Why hello there, I may be of interest to you? I've got a slew of different genres I'm working on, or I could work with you on your own stories, I work pretty good with anything. Let me know if you've any interest. :3
I'll drop you a message if you don't mind! I'd love to work something out! :D

Reactions: Slaynoir