1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

seeking rp partner(s)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by eclipsemoon, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Hey i would like to have somebody roleplay with me i have an idea for a anime based roleplay. I atleast want one or

2. I'd have to hear (er, read) your idea before I could say for sure. Mind telling me more?

3. Well my idea is based off the anime Soul eater my character which will be cobalt star ( A self made star clan character ) And maybe two other's ( Being of star clan { The first name must be of a color } being borther's or sister's of my character ) band together to fight off the kishen and end up becomeing one themselve's.

4. Ah...Sadly I never really got into Soul Eater. I'm not sure I could play that plot well. Sorry about that ><;

5. I'd be interested in doing this rp with you! I loved Soul Eater and BlackStar was one of my favorite characters.