Seeking RP Partner! (Male preferably, but will be happy with anyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwystydWhyspyr88

The Broken Dreamer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
Well, it's been a LONG time since I have had a chance to even sit down and think out ideas for a role play. My other creative outlets just aren't satisfying my need to create a new world, to create new characters, or even engage the ones I have made. I've been rather lacking on posting a lot on here, but would like nothing more than to change that and get back into the swing of things.
Now, I can make this horribly long and explain what I do and do not like, or I could be a sweetheart and post a link to my rules, expectations, and a few characters. You're lucky, I'm in a good mood, so here it is!

www.6heaven6hell6.webs.com

I have a few other characters not listed on the site, so if you would like to know them, just message me.
Either way, I would like to start a role play with any of them, and would love to hear any suggestions or ideas you might have. Please, please message me if at all interested. Thank you very much ^.^

Well, it's been a LONG time since I have had a chance to even sit down and think out ideas for a role play. My other creative outlets just aren't satisfying my need to create a new world, to create new characters, or even engage the ones I have made. I've been rather lacking on posting a lot on here, but would like nothing more than to change that and get back into the swing of things.
Now, I can make this horribly long and explain what I do and do not like, or I could be a sweetheart and post a link to my rules, expectations, and a few characters. You're lucky, I'm in a good mood, so here it is!

www.6heaven6hell6.webs.com

I have a few other characters not listed on the site, so if you would like to know them, just message me.
Either way, I would like to start a role play with any of them, and would love to hear any suggestions or ideas you might have. Please, please message me if at all interested. Thank you very much ^.^
im interested

Yay! ^.^
Did you have anything specific in mind? Sorry I'm not very helpful for ideas right now, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.