2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance|TV/Film/Book Fan-based|Historical Fiction|Modern Fantasy|Historical Fantasy|Mysteries|Crime Thrillers|Action-Adventure Thrillers|Supernatural & Paranormal|Science Fiction|Super Heroes|Mythology|Comedy & Humor
Greetings to you, my loves! I am on the hunt once again, and this time, I'm searching for a partner(s) to do a long-term fandom roleplay with me. :)

As a partner, I like to take my time to make sure my writing partner(s) always gets quality posts from me (I am a little rusty, so please bear with me). I also make sure to always put the effort in when balancing out both my female and male characters if my partner(s) whishes for me to double up for them (but please return the favor if you can). When it comes to character ages, I always play characters between the ages of 25-38 unless we're doing a Harry Potter or Narnia roleplay. I also always use realistic (celebrity/model) face-claims for a character's physical appearance, but I can be persuaded to just a written description instead. For post length, I normally write around 4+ multiple, decent-sized paragraphs per reply/per character; 2 is the minimum. I also always write in the third person, past tense, perspective in paragraph form (and will never deviate from that format; I'm not fond of nor can I stand writing in the first-person prose).

Now, what I'm looking for in a writing partner is for them to be at least 18 years old or older (preferably 21+); be able to post multiple decent-sized paragraphs per reply/per character; be double friendly; be OOC-friendly and patient; be able to write in the third person perspective in paragraph form; make sure that all characters are 21+ unless stated otherwise; be okay with using realistic face-claims; and also be a semi-literate or literate/advanced writer.

~ Fandom Universes ~
(Canon x OC or OC x OC)

- Abramsverse Star Trek
(Seeking Dr. Leonard McCoy)
- Star Wars
[The Original Trilogy/Old EU Timeline]
(Seeking Han Solo or Male OC)
- Indiana Jones
(Seeking Indy)
- Narnia
(Seeking young/adult Peter Pevensie or Male OC)
-Harry Potter
[Medieval/Founders; Victorian; WWII/Forties; Golden Trio; Post Golden Trio]
(Seeking Oliver Wood, Remus Lupin, or Male OC)
- The X-Men
[Early 2000 Films]
(Seeking Cyclops or Wolverine)
- The Lord of the Rings
(Seeking Eomer)
- Titanic
(Seeking Male OC)
- The Originals
(Seeking Elijah Mikaelson)
- Hawaii Five-0
Craving!!!

(Seeking Steve McGarrett)​