Seeking roleplays {Ignore post count}

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wing, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Wing. I want to make it very clear if you are under 18, I will not roleplay with you. I don't make exceptions for this. I would prefer to roleplay with other adults.

Please PM me with interest.

I am looking for both fandom and original roleplays.

Rules/expections

-Be over 18

-Please, no one liners. Otherwise, I'm not worried about post length. I can keep up with 2-3 paragraphs per post myself.

-Long-term, please. I understand life gets busy. If for any reason you want to quit, I only ask that you tell me before hand.

-OOC chat is great but not required. I am friendly and love to make new friends.

Other

Sine I am asked, I can play both male and female equally. I expect the same of my partner.

I am happy to double.

I play MxF mostly but will do MxM if plot interests me enough. Willing to try FxF with the right plot/partner.

I do CannonxOC mostly. I may be convinced in some cases to do CannonxCannon or OCxOC.

Original (open)

I will not list pairing or plots. I do have plots in mind and I'm happy to hear yours. Please PM me if interested!

With Fandom's I will separate by what I am craving and what else I will do. Please feel free to ask about anything I am not craving. Please be aware this list is incomplete. You may suggest fandoms not listed through pm only.

Fandom cravings (open)

These are in no particular order.

Supernatural
    Flashpoint
    Pokemon
    The Unusuals
    DC Universe
    Marvel
    Jurassic park/world
    Power Rangers
    Beastmaster(TV show)
    Mutant X (Must be a crossover)
    Torchwood
    Blue Bloods

Other fandoms (open)

If it's crossed out, then I'm not looking at this time.

Bourne Legacy
    Mission Impossible
    Young Justice
    Psych
    The covenant
    X-men Evolution
    K-pop
    Slugterra
    Horseland(TV Show)
    Fullmetal Panic!
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Ouran High School Host Club {Only interested in a crossover with another anime}
    Naruto
    Harry Potter
    Spirited Away
    Lab Rats
    Wolf's Rain
    Free!
    Fairy Tail
    Treasure Planet
    American Dragon Jake Long
    Teen Titans
    Thunderbirds (Movie) {Set after}
    NCIS
    Criminal Minds
    Disney

Please PM me with any interest or questions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I could be interested in Harry Potter, Jurassic Park/World, Disney, or I have a few plots that we could discuss, or some of yours, if you are interested!

3. I would love to rp Harry Potter with you! c:

4. Please PM me to discuss.

Please PM me to discuss.

5. If you are still looking I would love to maybe discuss some original ideas with you. Pm me if you are interested.

6. I'm still looking.

7. Still looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.