1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Seeking Roleplaying partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tynebris, Dec 3, 2013.

1. I had some busy and relaxing month and now I am ready to get back into forum-roleplaying.
    Just like as I joined, I wanted to start small: one on one roleplaying.

The first idea I have is following:
    As the title suggest - and to take away, not much has been planned as of yet - the roleplay should be set in the present with some fantasy elements. I want to play a young dragon or a dragon hatchling that becomes, or is already a newly claimed pet. That said, I'd need someone who would like to roleplay the (to become) owner of that mentioned dragon-pet.

Another idea I have:
    Is in a pure fantasy settings. I once again will play a dragon-character, though more of a mount of some sort.

If you have any interesting fantasy ideas I welcome them. Though I am not into romance or fandom based roleplaying. Another point, I'd prefer playing a dragon-character, not old in ages. You can just send me a PM or reply in this thread, either way is welcomed.

Thank you for reading my thread.
    - Tynebris

2. id like to try the dragon-character one

3. Your first idea sounds great - I'd be willing to play the owner. Your second idea - have any more of a plot? I'd like to hear it. [: Reply here or message me!

4. To the second one there isn't much of a plot, it would require some brainstorming, preferably in PMs.

5. I would love to Rp with you and I allways wanted to have a Dragon-character type of person ^^ PM me when you get this alright?

6. Sure. Send me a PM and we can start brainstorming. Though a warning, I'm starting in 3hours I am gone for approx 96 hours away, most probably without an internet connection at hands.

7. Its alright ^^