Seeking RolePlay Partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zero67

Just returned from a long break, and looking to start this up again ^_^
Welcome, and thank you for visiting! Let's get this started.

So, as far as rules go, I have very few. But here are some things you might want to know:
  1. I write novel-style, meaning no one-liners. My replies are fairly long, though I don't expect you to match them exactly. Just, give me something to work with.
  2. I usually roleplay as male characters, but I will do females if needed. Your character can be whatever gender; anything is fine with me.
  3. Nothing really offends me, but if you have any limits please do tell me beforehand just so that I'm aware.

That's pretty much it. Otherwise, I'm awful at coming up with plot ideas alone, so instead I'm going to put up some character profiles. Some are a little more developed than others, but any one of them is fine. Just PM me with a character or two, a plot idea, or a combination of both and I'll be happy to work something out with you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Amias

Bix

Averil

Dementio

Sebastian

Valentino

More will be up as time goes on. I also don't mind making up a character on the spot.

You sound like someone who'd be really fun to RP with as a RPer new to forum RP. I have been doing RP in general for a few years now though, so I promise I won't be your newest nublet to scream at and about.

I want to roleplay with you! Maybe with Averil? O3O

You sound like someone who'd be really fun to RP with as a RPer new to forum RP. I have been doing RP in general for a few years now though, so I promise I won't be your newest nublet to scream at and about.
Aw thanks! I'm looking forward to starting something up with you, if you'd like. Just send me a PM and let me know if anyone caught your interest^_^

I would be more than happy to come up with a plot with you, and then choose your preferred character? Or give me one of your characters you would like to be, and I can come up with a plot.
Your characters are all exceptional, and I must say that I have fell in love with them.
I do hope that you would be interested in doing an adept, detailed mxm roleplay with me?
Please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.