Seeking Roleplay Partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zero67

Welcome, and thank you for visiting! Let's get this started.

So, as far as rules go, I have very few. But here are some things you might want to know:
  1. I write novel-style, meaning no one-liners. My replies are fairly long, though I don't expect you to match them exactly. Just, give me something to work with.
  2. I usually roleplay as male characters, but I will do females if needed. Your character can be whatever gender; anything is fine with me.
  3. Nothing really offends me, but if you have any limits please do tell me beforehand just so that I'm aware.

That's pretty much it. Otherwise, I'm awful at coming up with plot ideas alone, so instead I'm going to put up some character profiles. Some are a little more developed than others, but any one of them is fine. Just PM me with a character or two, a plot idea, or a combination of both and I'll be happy to work something out with you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Amias

Bix

Averil

Dementio

More will be up as time goes on. I also don't mind making up a character on the spot.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello! (And Welcome to iwaku!)
My phone won't load your characters, but I read this and your roleplay resume, and would like to see if we are compatible!
What is it you're looking for in this roleplay as far as general genre and aspects?

Hey, and thanks for your interest!

As far as genres go, I'm down for pretty much anything, though I usually do science fiction, horror, or slice of life. Really, though, I'm willing to go out of my comfort zone and try whatever you're into. Romance is usually a part of the roleplays I do as well, but I don't think that'll be an issue.

Not at all!
Mind if I send you a message so we can talk more without flooding your thread?

I was really interested in your characters and I would love to try an rp with you!
Just get back to me whenever you can

Status
Not open for further replies.