Seeking Roleplay Partners to keep me sane!

Viverescribere

Always looking to write
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical, Magical, Romance (usually within other genres), Dystopia,.

Welcome!

Thanks for clicking on my thread. I hope you're doing well and keeping safe (and sane) given the current circumstances...

I'm looking to get into a few more roleplays to keep myself busy and distracted while we fend off the apocalypse in the real world.

About Me:
  • I'm 23, so an adult member​
  • Based in the UK so I'm on GMT timezone​
  • I've been roleplaying for about eight or so years now despite only being on this site for five​
  • I must admit I do prefer playing female characters, I don't mind doubling up and playing secondary male characters​
  • I prefer MxF mainly, but don't mind secondary characters having other pairings​
  • I love writing in extra detail - but I will match my partner's writing length. I can go two paragraphs or I can go seven​
  • I don't do smut - frankly it just makes me uncomfortable. I don't care about it being implied but I prefer to skip those scenes​
  • I will only use realistic face claims​
  • I like to create a character sheets, I find it good to have something to refer back to​
  • I don't tend to make up a lot of rules for my roleplays as it's a form of escapism for me, I don't want to be confined​
  • I'm really active at the moment, so you can expect 3+ responses from me a day. If anything changes, then I will message you and let you know otherwise​
  • I won't poke and pester for a response, but I will message if I haven't heard from you in awhile. Both to make sure you're okay and to check you're still interested in the roleplay​
  • I don't mind roleplaying in PM or in a Thread, either is fine with me​
  • I don't bite! So please feel free to chat and talk to me about everything and anything - I like to make new friends!​

What I'm looking for:
  • I'd appreciate proper grammar and spelling. I'm not going to be an arse about it, but please be adept!​
  • No one-liners or single paragraphs. Two/three paragraphs would be appreciated so I have something to work with​
  • It would be brilliant if you could post at least once a day, but real life is a lot more important and I understand it takes priority, once every two or three days​
  • If you're not interested in the idea, the plot, or lost interest through the roleplay - let me know! I won't be offended. Communication is key​
  • If something comes up or you're struggling creatively, again - let me know! Just so I can either help or know where you've gone​
  • If you have ideas for plots or planning, let me know, I love to collaborate and I don't want to be the only one contributing ideas​

Pairings:
Medieval
  • Prince/Lord x Peasant Girl​
  • Princess/Lady x Peasant Boy​
  • Prince x Princess (Any idea: arranged marriage, warring kingdoms, hate-to-love plot etc.)
  • Pirate Ship Captain x Stowaway/Royalty/Female Sailor
WWII related
  • French Resistance Member x Nazi Officer​
  • Soldier x Nurse​
Mythical/Supernatural
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Vampire​
  • Supernatural Being x Human/Slave​
  • Supernatural Being x Hunter​
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Siren/Mermaid/Selkie x Sailor/Pirate/Royalty
  • God x Goddess​
  • God/Goddess x Human/Demi-God​
  • Fae/Seelie​
  • Demons​
The ones in BOLD are ideas/pairings I'm particularly craving at the moment. The role in WHITE is the character I'm interested in writing as.
coding by lxngdon

Last edited:
  • OMG
Reactions: Paganism
I'm interested in your first idea I don't know if we've written together before Pirate Ship Captain x Stowaway/Royalty/Female Sailor interests me :3 PM me if you want

Reactions: Viverescribere
Hey there, I'd be interested in either 2, 3, or 4.2 😁 but if there's one your dying to do then heck I'm down 🤷‍♂️

I'll do the pirate captain x stowaway royalty.

Dammit, stop being perfect. French resistance x Nazi officer calls to me. ;__;

• Haha
Hi! I 'd be interested in doing they Mythical/Supernatural rps. 😁

Hey there so I copied and pasted your list and added what caught my eye in each subject. Everything at the bottom sounded delicious like a rich chunk of velvety cheesecake. Please PM me, perhaps we could muse a little and come up with an epic 1x1 that we could start.

Medieval
  1. Prince/Lord x Peasant Girl
  2. Princess/Lady x Peasant Boy
  3. Pirate Ship Captain x Stowaway/Royalty/Female Sailor
WWII related
  1. French Resistance Member x Nazi Officer
Mythical/Supernatural
  1. Vampire x Vampire
  2. Supernatural Being x Human/Slave
  3. Siren/Mermaid/Selkie x Sailor/Pirate/Royalty
  4. God x Goddess
  5. God/Goddess x Human/Demi-God
  6. Demons

Reactions: WickedWitch
If you're still looking, I'm interested in doing werewolf x vampire and Siren/Mermaid/Selkie x Sailor/Pirate/Royalty.

Reactions: Paganism
Hi I'm interested in the prince/peasant girl
And the arrange marriage between prince and princess