Seeking Roleplay Partner (Medieval/Fantasy Theme Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veria

Wicked
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female

MEDIEVAL FANTASY[/hr]

I'm looking for a roleplay partner for a Medieval Fantasy Roleplay- heavy on plot and romance. I'm only interested in one on one roleplay, and I'm looking for an experienced roleplay partner willing to portray the male muse. I promise I'm more fun than this request form, but I want to be thorough when searching for the right partner. Take a look if you're interested!
If you'd like to discuss further, please contact me through private message.

Regarding our mutual needs as roleplayers: Please stop by my page and skim through my roleplay preferences to see if they are suitable to your own. I only play a female muse.

Seeking the following in a partner:
  • Must be able to write in a manner that is clear, and comprehensive, with style. I do not accept bland replies with empty sentences.
    For example (What is not acceptable): He walks to the door. He turned the knob and he looking inside and he said, "Anybody here."
    What is expected: Rage bubbled within his veins, his footsteps thundering throughout the halls as he approached the door. Throwing it open, he'd nearly ripped the door from its hinges. Darkness clouded his vision, his eyes flickering about in search of his target. "Show yourself!" He bellowed into the night.
  • Capability to write in great length and detail, with proper grammar. Grammar is essential, and I will not accept anything less than a properly written response.
  • Plays a Male Muse.
  • Replies must be written in a consistent tense.
  • Able to fuel character development and thicken the plot.
  • Available to respond at least twice per week, if not more. I am available for multiple responses per day.
  • Experienced in Medieval/Fantasy themes through some medium (books, movies, games, television, etc.) that can be drawn from for inspiration.
  • Ability to portray romance themes at a natural course that corresponds to the roleplay. In other words: you won't rush a connection within the first couple seconds unless otherwise stated.
  • Ability to write sex scenes in length and detail, when needed. This is a Redstar Request.
  • Finally, the ability to communicate clearly outside the roleplay.
If these conditions suit you, please contact me through private message. I will be requesting for either your average reply word count, or a writing sample.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
I'm down :)
Shall you message me for more details on what you want precisely ?

I'm down :)
Shall you message me for more details on what you want precisely ?
Yes, please do! And feel free to share what would interest you as well.

Reactions: B l u E s
Hi I'm interested but would like to know more details. Could you message me please?

Hello, I'm interested. But how long are your post on average?

Hello, I'm interested. But how long are your post on average?
On average, I prefer at least 400+ words, though I tend to range around 800+ words.

I think the only thing i'm not so able to do of this list is to elaborate looooong responses. If you'd take me with shorter but quickly responses, i'm game. This is not to say i'm a one liner, either. It's only that i usually go from 2 to 3 paragraphs, and make longer answer if i got many characters and many things happening, but won't add fluff for naught.
Tell me if you're interested and we can talk via PMs

• Useful
Reactions: sivilia
I would be very interested as I have been on the lookout for some 1x1 I am a pretty busy individual but feel I can do well enough to make the 2+ posts a week and If I am inspired enough I can usually give more than one response per day. I am in many group rps and can probably pull a writing sample or two.

I would be very interested as I have been on the lookout for some 1x1 I am a pretty busy individual but feel I can do well enough to make the 2+ posts a week and If I am inspired enough I can usually give more than one response per day. I am in many group rps and can probably pull a writing sample or two.
Please, drop me a message!

Reactions: Dante
Status
Not open for further replies.