Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Hello.

I am looking for Roleplays, preferably those based off Myths, or Fantasy Worlds.

I am alright with Slice-of-Life, and to some extent, Fandom.

I do not like Roleplays that are too fast, or have too many in-character posts. I'd prefer it if the roleplay was closer to its start.

I'm not sure what you mean by "too many IC posts". Do you mean you prefer RP's that haven't gone on for too long?

Well, I'm not sure if this RP meets those specifications or not, but, you said you were open to fandom RP's, so, here's Fandomstuck: Fandom Square if you're interested. It's sort of about the personifications of entire fandoms, as opposed to being based off of one fandom or even being a crossover with a bunch of canon characters. It's a bit hard to explain in a few words, but the OP explains it better if you're interested.

Yes, I do mean Roleplays that have advanced that far. 23 entire pages of IC and hundreds of OoC pages... that's pretty much. I doubt catching up is a possibility and my application will probably drown in all the OoC talk.

That being said, I've loomed over it for a while now.

Is iDOLM@STER and/or Kamen Rider taken?

Yes, I do mean Roleplays that have advanced that far. 23 entire pages of IC and hundreds of OoC pages... that's pretty much. I doubt catching up is a possibility and my application will probably drown in all the OoC talk.

That being said, I've loomed over it for a while now.
o.o Oh, well, I never expect anyone to catch up on their own -- I always provide summaries. As for the OOC pages -- I certainly wouldn't expect you to read all that. But I can definitely assure you that I wouldn't lose a CS. I have a careful system -- I don't ever miss a post on that OOC, and the chatter doesn't come in quite as quickly as you might think.

If you've "loomed over it for a while", then, all the more reason to give it a look. I won't bug you about it too much if you're certain you wouldn't be able to get into it, but, catching up on all that material by yourself definitely wouldn't be a concern -- especially not with how sandboxy and side-plot-based it is.

I still seek Roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.