Seeking Role Play Partners

ShadowfireRynn

Role Player, Play Writer, Novelist, +New job.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
It varries, between work, and life, and internet avalibity
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like mild Fantasy, some modern, romance, yuri, bdsm, spanking, bondage, love, magical, myth, school, anime/manga,
Looking for partners for potential role plays. I do have limits and boundaries. My limits of no going to or doing are followed: Yaoi (Male x Male), Anal sex, Futa, Horror, Mystery, Murder (unless it has something directly involved to story line. I am willing to go detailed and deep. You can expect at least one full paragraph from me, though most of the time I do try for three. I'm online most every day and will try and post two the three times a day. I also have limits with things I'm willing to once in a while but keep sparingly or not at all. They are but not limited to: Blood (In real life I'm a hemophobic), piercing (only for ears). I only Role Play either as Male Master/Hero, Female Mistress/Slave/Hero/General character. I will do Straight (Male x Female or Female x Male) and Yuri (Female x Female)

My Role Play ideas are:
Mother x Daughter
Sister x Sister
Aunt x Niece
Teacher x Student
Mistress x Slave
Master x Slave
Kidnapper x Captive
Guard x Prisoner
Hero x Villain
Angel/Human/Elf/Neko/Fairy/Demon X Angel/Human/Elf/Neko/Fairy/Demon
Anime
Sea Cruise/Voyage
Castle/Medieval
Modern
Alternate World
Fantasy
School
Private Life
Countryside
Dorm Life
Clubs (depends on type and purpose)

I'm willing to do other if you have any ideas I love to hear them. I also am willing to cross several together. I like to have all Role Plays be 40-60 plot-sex to 60-40 plot-sex. I can do forum or pm role play and 1x1 or group based. I can do both dominate and submissive. I prefer to role play as submissive but will be willing to dominate as long as I have equal ratios of submissive roles and dominate roles with the role plays I'm currently in. If interested contact me or post here.

Last edited:
I'd like to help you start a new RP. Either
KidnapperxCaptive
Castle/Medieval
Modern
I would prefer a more submissive role but shoot me a pm and we can talk if interested.
I can post between 2-3 times a day as well.

I'm willing to take on a pairing or two if you are still looking for these:
Angel/Human/Elf/Neko/Fairy/Demon X Angel/Human/Elf/Neko/Fairy/Demon
Anime
Modern
Alternate World
Fantasy
School
Dorm Life

If you are still looking maybe demon male (yc) x Female elf (mc)

Enkou666 Regedashi said:
(PM me and we can talk.)

Maid MarceAlice said:
I'm trying o keep my ratios of role play as dominate and submissive equal. At the moment I'm role playing two more dominate then submissive. I would love to role play with you just need to equal out, other wise I get bored and burned severly out with the role plays cause they will all start seeing the same to me.

Maid MarceAlice said:
If your comfortable being the dominate role of the role play I don't mind starting one now with you.

Would like to role play as a yuri submissive.

Trying to find more.

I'm interested in a slave x mistress if your still looking