Seeking Role Play Partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ShadowfireRynn, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Looking for partners for potential role plays. I do have limits and boundaries. My limits of no going to or doing are followed: Yaoi (Male x Male), Anal sex, Futa, Horror, Mystery, Murder (unless it has something directly involved to story line. I am willing to go detailed and deep. You can expect at least one full paragraph from me, though most of the time I do try for three. I'm online most every day and will try and post two the three times a day. I also have limits with things I'm willing to once in a while but keep sparingly or not at all. They are but not limited to: Blood (In real life I'm a hemophobic), piercing (only for ears). I only Role Play either as Male Master/Hero, Female Mistress/Slave/Hero/General character. I will do Straight (Male x Female or Female x Male) and Yuri (Female x Female)

My Role Play ideas are:
    Mother x Daughter
    Sister x Sister
    Aunt x Niece
    Teacher x Student
    Mistress x Slave
    Master x Slave
    Kidnapper x Captive
    Guard x Prisoner
    Hero x Villain
    Angel/Human/Elf/Neko/Fairy/Demon X Angel/Human/Elf/Neko/Fairy/Demon
    Anime
    Sea Cruise/Voyage
    Castle/Medieval
    Modern
    Alternate World
    Fantasy
    School
    Private Life
    Countryside
    Dorm Life
    Clubs (depends on type and purpose)

I'm willing to do other if you have any ideas I love to hear them. I also am willing to cross several together. I like to have all Role Plays be 40-60 plot-sex to 60-40 plot-sex. I can do forum or pm role play and 1x1 or group based. I can do both dominate and submissive. I prefer to role play as submissive but will be willing to dominate as long as I have equal ratios of submissive roles and dominate roles with the role plays I'm currently in. If interested contact me or post here.

#1 ShadowfireRynn, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  2. I'd like to help you start a new RP. Either
    KidnapperxCaptive
    Castle/Medieval
    Modern
    I would prefer a more submissive role but shoot me a pm and we can talk if interested.
    I can post between 2-3 times a day as well.

3. I'm willing to take on a pairing or two if you are still looking for these:
    Angel/Human/Elf/Neko/Fairy/Demon X Angel/Human/Elf/Neko/Fairy/Demon
    Anime
    Modern
    Alternate World
    Fantasy
    School
    Dorm Life

4. If you are still looking maybe demon male (yc) x Female elf (mc)

6. Okay I think I can do that c:

8. Would like to role play as a yuri submissive.

9. Trying to find more.

10. I'm interested in a slave x mistress if your still looking