3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
I've got this idea in my head, about a particularly powerful Echani Jedi Knight/ Master (Sentinel) who fell in love with an Arkanian Offshoot who was a Jedi Consular. However, when she is killed the Sentinel who'd gone into a self-imposed exile for breaking his oath as a Jedi becomes active in a big way. First, his sheer emotion over the feeling of loss of the connection he had to his former lover, overwhelms one of the Jedi Masters in the Jedi High Council. This makes them send a Jedi after the Sentinel. The Jedi they send will be your character as the Sentinel will be my own.

At first, it will seem like my character is the antagonist, he isn't. There is going to be a Sith Lord, one he is after. That said, my character will no longer identify himself as a Jedi either. He's actually a Grey Jedi. Someone who works outside the established tenets of the Jedi Order and someone who walks the path between the dark and light sides of the force without surrendering to either. He can use both dark and light force abilities; he holds no reservations towards killing or witnessing death but he will protect the weak and downtrodden or in the case of natural disasters, heal the sick and injured.

This will be an adult RP as violence will be quite prevalent. I am looking for someone who has a good sense of grammar, but also someone who understands the fundamentals of the Star Wars Universe. So there is no need to be technical, let's just have fun and craft a great story.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Almalthia
Status
Not open for further replies.