1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Seeking Portrait of Dragon and Rider/Character Banner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Soulserenity20, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there,
    I have a character duo I'm very fond of, a black, nightmare dragon named Obsidian Nova, and his rider Merrik Tetra, the heir to the dragonlords of old. I've got an image I use for Merrik from a dragon age game simply because it fit what I had in mind perfectly. I've been using misc dragon images for Nova, but I'd just love to have a piece of the two of them, solving the ever-present quest for a perfect illustration of Obsidian Nova, and also giving my two favorite characters a stunning representation.

I'd like to see what kind of dragon images you can do and choose a style that I find fits Nova the best, I'll PM you the image of Merrik for reference. My budget is $10-$15, but should the perfect situation arise I MIGHT go to $20. :3
    Thankyou for your consideration,
    Soul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.