Seeking people to roleplay with

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sage

Original poster
Hi! I'm new to the site and figured I'd post here to start finding folks to rp with. I'm pretty much open to anything as far as plot and setting go, and I'll play just about any character, so let me know if you have an idea for a roleplay and would like me to join. I generally prefer one on one roleplay, but I'll join group roleplays too.

If you want to roleplay but don't have any specific ideas in mind just let me know- I'm sure we can come up with something. I'm especially interested in paranormal/supernatural roleplays so if you can't come up with a plot idea but want a roleplay involving ghosts, vampires etc then tell me and I can try to devise a plot and setting that works for both of us!

Hello, Sage, and welcome. I may have a few suggestions.
Dungeons Deep is a jump-in roleplay, so you won't need to make a CS. It's medieval/fantasy, and anything within that genre will work. It's a good old adventuring-party story.
All for One and One for All is another jump-in that I attempted and I plan to revamp it. It's a bit odd, as everyone is essentially the same character.
This nations roleplay looks promising. I've played with that GM before, and he's pretty good.

Reactions: 2 people
Hello, Sage, and welcome. I may have a few suggestions.
Dungeons Deep is a jump-in roleplay, so you won't need to make a CS. It's medieval/fantasy, and anything within that genre will work. It's a good old adventuring-party story.
All for One and One for All is another jump-in that I attempted and I plan to revamp it. It's a bit odd, as everyone is essentially the same character.
This nations roleplay looks promising. I've played with that GM before, and he's pretty good.
Your jump in roleplay idea sounds interesting. Thanks for the suggestions!

Alright, so, I've been rewatching Black Butler and my obsession with Sebastian tripled! I need a rp butler! Obviously, I don't want someone to copy Sebastian. Just send me a profile of your butler creation, and I'll send one of my character you'll be serving. Don't be shy about meeting my friends virtually either.This is like a long-term contract. Your butler can be any race of creature, I honestly don't care. You have to know how to role play and be open to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.