1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
I'm Wing and I'm looking for some people to roleplay with. Please understand I will not roleplay with teen members. I prefer to roleplay with other adults.

I do fandom and original RP's

Last edited:
Reactions: Iona
Hey, if you're interested I'm in some of the fandoms mentioned above, plus would love to do original.

I'm into Marvel, DC, Pokemon and Fairy Tail (before 7 yr timeskip). Can roleplay either OCs or canon for each, depends.

Hello, I think I'm good with Naruto, however i can try DC, Marvel? Teen Titans, Young justice. Wouldn't mind doin an original either. I can only do OC though the picked themes :(

@chillin As I stated in my first post I don't roleplay with teen members. Sorry. =/

@Lyfe Please feel free to PM me.

I'm still looking!

Still looking!

Hi there! I've been looking for someone who'd b interested in doing sci-fi or modern fantasy with me, is that something you're interested in? I don't have plot ideas, so I'm open to anything else too :) pm me if you're interested!

Omg will you please rp with me! Ive been looking as well can we rp on Skype?

Still looking. Plus updated!

Is it Blue Blood the show or the book series? If it's the book series I'd be totally up to brainstorm a plot! Probably just OCs however since it's been awhile since I've read the books.

Is it Blue Blood the show or the book series? If it's the book series I'd be totally up to brainstorm a plot! Probably just OCs however since it's been awhile since I've read the books.
It's the TV show.

aww sorry I've never seen the show :/

Still looking! Updated!

Still looking! Updated!

Mine isn't fandom but it is inspired by a Marvel style of vigilante if you're interested.

Still looking!

Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.