2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, magical, romance, futuristic, otherworldly
Hello! I'm Eclipsey and I've been roleplaying nearing six years now and I've been on a few sites before eventually finding Iwaku. I can write a good few paragraphs at the most if me and my partner really connect, but I must warn potential partners that I'm very chatty and communicative when it comes to our RPs, I preferably like to plot in a lot of detail so nothing goes absolutely flying off the rails. I can do original or fandom RPs and I do often play OCs but I can play canon as well, it just depends how well I mesh with my partner and how comfortable I am playing any characters.

My current fandom interest is in Elder Scrolls, I'll do canon and OC characters and am fine with most inside ships in the series. However I also enjoy Undertale, One Punch Man, MCU, several movies (Brothers Grimm, Dragonheart, Ready Player One, Venom, Transformers series, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, and several of the Godzilla series including the most recent) along with a few others I can't list right on the spot.

Come at me with anything Elder Scrolls and I will love you forever.

My original story lines are often high fantasy or mild fantasy, I'm not well versed with slice of life. I mostly enjoy J.R.R. Tolkien type of old fantasy, and for future think of Dertoit: Become Human, modern fantasy is quite easy. I have several original worlds as well, though they're quite dusty so I'd be happy to work with someone who would want to work of the general ideas of those worlds. There are some "dark worlds" I have as well, but I'm not well versed in horror roleplays so it'll be a first for me. I do mostly only male on male, though male on female can happen rarely.

Anyway, that's all for now! Message me if you're interested. (This is all on mobil, forgive the format.)

Last edited:
Reactions: no hero
Still seeking partners!

Hello, I like some of your ideas and would love to try some of them with you. I particularly like the Tolkien style fantasy's and a few of your fandoms, if you are still looking I'd be interested!

Hi!!! I registered because you seem like a neat person to roleplay with!! I'm not sure I understand how to PM yet, but I'm interested in a Skyrim roleplay, if you're in? (:

I wouldn't mind plotting a fantasy rp with you :) However, I only use discord to rp and I am a sucker for tragic stories. And my posting frequency varries. If that is okay with you, I would be interested in plotting. :)

The search is still on!

Still seeking partners, especially for Sci-Fi at the moment!

Still on the hunt! Sci-Fi like AVP, Ready Player One, and Valerian will get top priority at the moment.

Still on the lookout for partners! Recently updated the top post so make sure to check it out.

Hello new to the site but eager to get writing. Just made this to pass time but would like a few long term rp partners if not just one. I have an idea for a fantasy world rp where the characters can be mxm. Pm for the deeds? :3

Reactions: Eclipsey
Still seeking partners! I'm feeling some heavy Skyrim vibes lately, mostly feeling Fandom stuff atm

Still on the lookout for partners!

Currently have one partner, on the look for more!

The search is still on!

Hullo! I was quite interested in your Elder Scrolls prompt. :)
I would love to do a sort of Skyrim (have you played Enderal?) roleplay if you're interested!
If so, PM me..!