2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, magical, romance, futuristic, otherworldly
Hello! My name's Eclipsey, but you can call me Clip if you want!

First and foremost, I'm an avid roleplayer, but I get deep into RPs, so I may blow up our DMs with ideas and tons of stuff! My reply lengths can vary as well, but they generally surpass a paragraph 90% of the time. I can make worlds and AUs if need be if my partner doesn't feel comfortable doing so. I generally only do MxM because its what I'm most comfortable with, but I can do MxF on rare occasions.

I do original RPs alongside fandoms so plenty of wiggle room there.

My fandoms (* for interest check):
Transformers***
Harry Potter
Elder Scrolls**
LoTR/Hobbit
Undertale/AUs
Silent Hill
Horror Films in general
Marvel Cinematic Universe**
(Just ask for any others and we'll see!)

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit this but I do copy pasta/creepypasta based RPs, but not just the main stories, I'll do Cameraheads for the fun of it and not well known stories if you bring them up, mainly the horror there.

That about raps up my statement here, so! Cheers! I hope to talk to you soon!

Hiya! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to try an original RP with you! :3

Here's some info about me from one of my earlier postings ^^

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a message for some role-play planning!

Hi @FaithLeafCat ! I'd love to RP with you! Just lemme know what genera you want and I'll be happy to start plotting with you!

Hi! I was wondering if you’d like to do a Skyrim storyline? I’ve been dying to try it out with someone, but haven’t found many people really interested in it on my other site ☺️