FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Online any time, but will try to respond when I'm at work.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, historical, fantasy, medieval, modern, zombie survival, slice of life
Seeking a partner, or multiple, for a story lines and base ideas. I have each in a Google document that I am willing to send to interested parties.

Rules

*I am hoping for a partner that can post multiple times a day, but I am willing to settle for a week. My only catch is, please, tell me if you won't be able to post. Discord has a funny way of not telling when a post has come through.

*The role plays will take place on Discord. I use a bot that allows you to post as the character. It's easy to set up and use.

*Writing style will be advanced. I don't mind FUBARS and SNAFUS, hands can go faster than the brain can catch.

*If you decide you don't like the ideas, or don't wish to continue, please let me know. No hard feelings, as tastes change. I just don't want to be left wondering.

*Mature themes will be in place with no trigger warnings. I delve into topics that include mentions of rape, murder, assault, torture, etc. Read the story descriptions and draw your own conclusions on whether you can handle the content.

*Sexual content can occur, but I like the focus to be on the story line and character development.

I look forward to seeing if there are interested parties, and what comes out of it.

Seeking a partner, or multiple, for a story lines and base ideas. I have each in a Google document that I am willing to send to interested parties.

Rules

*I am hoping for a partner that can post multiple times a day, but I am willing to settle for a week. My only catch is, please, tell me if you won't be able to post. Discord has a funny way of not telling when a post has come through.

*The role plays will take place on Discord. I use a bot that allows you to post as the character. It's easy to set up and use.

*Writing style will be advanced. I don't mind FUBARS and SNAFUS, hands can go faster than the brain can catch.

*If you decide you don't like the ideas, or don't wish to continue, please let me know. No hard feelings, as tastes change. I just don't want to be left wondering.

*Mature themes will be in place with no trigger warnings. I delve into topics that include mentions of rape, murder, assault, torture, etc. Read the story descriptions and draw your own conclusions on whether you can handle the content.

*Sexual content can occur, but I like the focus to be on the story line and character development.

I look forward to seeing if there are interested parties, and what comes out of it.
Interested!

Interested. Just confused about the discord bot thing. How does that work?

Hey! Hope it's okay that I answer your question. Bots allow you to respond as a character you assign. So instead of responding as yourself, you can respond as the character. It's very easy to see up once you get the hang of it. Once you add the Tupperbox Bot to your server, you will be able to add Bots.

Hey! Hope it's okay that I answer your question. Bots allow you to respond as a character you assign. So instead of responding as yourself, you can respond as the character. It's very easy to see up once you get the hang of it. Once you add the Tupperbox Bot to your server, you will be able to add Bots.
So it's first person?

So it's first person?
No, it's third person. It just created your character. Makes it easier to remember their name, and you can assign your own picture.

Yes Zera showed me. Don't think that really gonna be my thing.

Reactions: PaulaVonMalotki
Is this still open, and if so, can you send me the google docs to have a look?

Is this still open, and if so, can you send me the google docs to have a look?
Yes, I will send you a private message, but do note that these will take place on Discord.

I'm interested in a couple of anime. Have any in mind like my hero academia or naruto or dragon ball super?

Hmm how about a Resident evil oc x Jill Valentine and Rebecca Chambers?

Still looking for people if anyone is interested!

I'm open to write with you! I don't mind using Discord at all. (:

Interested and have a discord