Seeking Partners for a dark setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anjou

Original poster
Seneca said:
"All cruelty springs from weakness"

Few things thrive in war and neglect, yet here you are... Tell me, who paved the way for your rise?
The Great War, the first war to span the globe in human history, it was unplanned, meant to be a short skirmish to pump the blood red after a century of uneasy peace. You are a young child getting closer and closer to adulthood while bombs and bullets tint the earth black and crimson, and you are mostly left on your own in the orphanage you grew up inside. Oh, you are treated well enough considering, but a lack of care and love have a way to make young children into manipulative tormentors, and as a new child arrive in your glum domain, well, a little bit of a 'welcome' is only a matter of course to give to this usurper, is it? After all, it's everyone for themselves here, and the only thing free is cruelty...

In simpler words, I'm looking for a few someones to plot various stories with me involving teenagers doing what they do best when unhappy; making everyone else even more miserable. It's war time, and supplies as few, and so it is no wonder than the caretaker are eithe
r unmindful of their charges or downright abusive. The orphanage is both a shelter for orphan and their school, and so you get two nightmares in one, people!

I'm looking for someone to make mean, mean children and teenagers with me, and paint a dark tableau with the background of a war no one wanted anymore. Will you be that someone? Be aware that a few well crafted paragraphs and believable characters are needed for this, in accordance to my Adept Posting Expectation.

This sounds interesting. c: So what you want are characters with a screw or two lost? That if you're still up for the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.