1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Seeking Partner with plot and world set up

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sarokhor, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for a 1 on 1 partner who has a plot idea already thought out, preferably more than one. I would prefer my partner to be able to write at least 2 paragraphs per reply unless there really isnt much detail needed for the situation. I usually manage multiple characters and i expect the same of my partner. Also a custom made game world managed by my partner is something im really looking for.

I usually take this role in my RPs but i would like to experience it from this angle for once

2. Hello! I've got plenty of Ideas and world rolling around in my head if you are still looking for a writing partner. More than 2 paragraphs is fine by me, however, I do write in the third person past tense voice. If that's alright with you, PM with a list of genres you like or the type of world you want to see and I can send you some ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.