Seeking partner for dark Doppelganger romance/bromance [MxF, FxF or MxM - Platonic also!]

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
I'm Gossip, and lately I've got some urge to play twisted characters. The latest one comes from a mix of a legend and a vocaloid song, that you can find below:

Now, the gist of it is that I would like to play a doppelganger that will simply be known as Arcana. Arcana has no true shape of their own, but simply pick and choose characteristics and personality traits of various people it meet over the course of a period of time in order to be the 'perfect' being for a victim of their choosing.

You see, Arcana can take two forms: Major Arcana, that fixates on bonding in a meaningful way with a soul of their choosing, and Reversed Arcana, that set itself to destroy their previous bond as utterly as possible, in order to start anew. You see, when the cycle starts the doppelgager is lucid and aware of its nature, but the more and more it absorbs in order to please, the more it forgets itself - to the point of losing their mind and destroying their very identity - and the one whom it was centered around.

I've got much to tell about this character, and if you are interested I would like you to contact me, knowing that:

• I'm a slow poster - sometimes you won't have a post for over a week.
  • I consider myself pretty psychologically centered when it comes to writing - appearances and sceneries will often take backseat to monologues and feelings. I do try to get better at the former, though!
  • That said, I do want someone that will challenge me.
  • I'm not that constant as far a length goes - we must both give a good piece with an useable plot hook everytime we post, though!
  • No oneliners or sole paragraph. PLEASE give e more than that!
  • Please take your tie comig up with a good idea - I can wait! Shoddy posts make my muse cry.

Still interested? PM me or at least post an idea for your character or a plot below! Thank you!

I do have a character! I am going to warn you, when I write a novel for a reply, don't blame me. I'll give you a desc about my character now . Ace Hoffman is a platinum blonde with more of a silverish tint in his eyes. He is more of a sarcastic pain in the side. Ace is a drag racer who absolutely LOVES all cars and even has the oldest cars in the books. He is mainly a nonchalant dude, and always has a stoic expression. He used to be in a gang, but soon left. Taking some scars with him. He has a scar tracing from his cheek down to his jawline and stops near his shoulder. He's quite a trustworthy dude but is also cautious of everyone. He will usually be fixing his GTA Spano or be driving around in one of his cars. Mostly he spends his free time drag racing. P.S Ace is gay. ( if you want to rp with me just start a convo! :D)