3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Horror,modern,romance, scifi, etc I don’t mind much
i been interested in rping for a while now but i haven't had a partner in what seems like forever. im a bit rusty but my typical rp style is in the form of semi descriptive long paragraphs (not novel style but somewhat their) i can world build pretty well but i also expect my partner to add on.
heres a link to my toyhouse, i have a range of monters,demons,humans, and even anthros
YogurtOgre on Toyhouse
  • im okay with nsfw rps of any kind as long as the other user is 18+
  • if your not 18 or older its okay to hit me up and still wanna rp, just note that our rp wont enter into any sexual territory. if you try to push onto me i'll shut that shit down real quick.
  • same goes for forced replies or forced ships, i take my time and i let relationships come naturally.
  • i do take a bit to reply so please bare with me ( i proof read my replies ^^; )
  • i can fit to rp styles, so if your not interested in long replies i don't mind responding in short paragraphs. (as long as it's not a one sentence reply im fine )
  • im down for any genre and when i say any i mean any, so feel free to hit me up with an rp idea of any kind
interested in one my ocs and you wanna rp with them just pm with a link to the oc and i'll let you know if im down ^^
if the oc doesn't have any info just let me know in the dm and i'll give you a brief summary of their bio

I'm really interested as i'm comming back from a long hiatus! Should i send you a PM?