Seeking out a partner~

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXLunarGleamXx

Original poster
Hello, I'm new to this site though I do have past experience in role playing. As such, I thought the best way to begin would be to create a new roleplay~

What I'm looking for in a partner.

❊ Any skill level is welcomed, I normally can adjust to the style and size of my partner's text.
❊ I do enjoy proper grammar, though it doesn't need to be perfect. Just commas and capitals will work for me as long as the english is understandable.
❊ I don't like it when characters are perfect, be sure to add a few imperfections in their personalities.
❊ Also, no characters who seem to be void of emotion. Though characters can be quiet I'd still like for them to give of signs of emotion here and there.
❊ You can be male or female, it does not truly matter to me.
❊ Pairing can be boyxboy girlxgirl or boyxgirl, I don't mind wich.

For information on me, you're welcomed to view my preferences displayed on my profile.

My common pairings.

❊ Demon x Human
❊ Demon x Demon
❊ Demon x Angel
❊ Angel x Human
❊ Angel x Angel
❊ Familiar x Master
❊ Fugative x Citizen
❊ Mage x Warrior
❊ Neko x Master
❊ Fugative x Political figure
❊ Fugative x Officer

If your interested post here, or send me a Pm. We can either roleplay within a thread or PM, I don't mind either way.

Im intrested in like a demonxhuman or demonxdemon either is fine with me :3

Hey, I'd love to do a MxM mage/warrior roleplay. My main idea would be something along the lines of partners in crime.

Hey, I'd love to do a MxM mage/warrior roleplay. My main idea would be something along the lines of partners in crime.
Sounds good to me :P Again, we can discuss further details within a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.