Seeking out a partner~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by xXLunarGleamXx, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm new to this site though I do have past experience in role playing. As such, I thought the best way to begin would be to create a new roleplay~

What I'm looking for in a partner.

❊ Any skill level is welcomed, I normally can adjust to the style and size of my partner's text.
    ❊ I do enjoy proper grammar, though it doesn't need to be perfect. Just commas and capitals will work for me as long as the english is understandable.
    ❊ I don't like it when characters are perfect, be sure to add a few imperfections in their personalities.
    ❊ Also, no characters who seem to be void of emotion. Though characters can be quiet I'd still like for them to give of signs of emotion here and there.
    ❊ You can be male or female, it does not truly matter to me.
    ❊ Pairing can be boyxboy girlxgirl or boyxgirl, I don't mind wich.

For information on me, you're welcomed to view my preferences displayed on my profile.

My common pairings.

❊ Demon x Human
    ❊ Demon x Demon
    ❊ Demon x Angel
    ❊ Angel x Human
    ❊ Angel x Angel
    ❊ Familiar x Master
    ❊ Fugative x Citizen
    ❊ Mage x Warrior
    ❊ Neko x Master
    ❊ Fugative x Political figure
    ❊ Fugative x Officer

If your interested post here, or send me a Pm. We can either roleplay within a thread or PM, I don't mind either way.

2. Im intrested in like a demonxhuman or demonxdemon either is fine with me :3

3. Alright, I'll send you a conversation and we can further discuss the plot there.

4. Hey, I'd love to do a MxM mage/warrior roleplay. My main idea would be something along the lines of partners in crime.

5. Sounds good to me :P Again, we can discuss further details within a conversation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.