4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Romance, Magical, Futuristic
Hello~ I am a 21 year old college student looking for some new partners. As of right now, I have no specific plots in mind but I will leave a spot of them and update as things come to mind.

What I am looking for:

• Someone who replies regularly. I don't expect daily, because sometimes I also get busy and don't reply for a few days​
  • About 50/50 smut/plot balance. This is not a strict rule to me, the ratio can change depending on the situation​
  • About 1-3 paragraphs of writing. Again, this isn't strict for me, but I tend not to do much more than that.​
  • Someone willing to chat outside the RP too! Even if it's simply discussing where we want to go with the RP, a little chat is nice.​
Pairing/plot Ideas
(Bold is my preferred role for pairings. While I prefer MxM, let me know if you're interested in MxF or FxF for any of these and we can work it out)
Pairings:
Prince x Slave/Servant/Male Concubine
Vampire x Human
Teacher x Student
Brother x Brother
Doctor x Patient
Poly Relationships
Alien x Human
DDLB (avoiding most ABDL stuff)
Pet Play

Plots:

Please also feel free to suggest your own ideas, I am always looking for new ones! I am fine with darker themes, although I know I haven't really reflected that in my ideas.

And for now, that is about all that I have! Feel free to just PM me if you have any interest.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyrra
I'm up for something with a poly-relationship or an alienxhuman roleplay if you're still looking n.n

Reactions: Varsas
I'm up for something with a poly-relationship or an alienxhuman roleplay if you're still looking n.n
I am definitely still looking! I'm open to either of those ideas (maybe a mix of the two?), so I can send over a PM :D

Reactions: Isho13
I would be up for a student/teacher pairing.

I would be up for the doctor/patient or the vampire/human pairing. Or we can come up with something else ^-^