Seeking One on One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Are you still looking for more partners?? I'd love to do dragon x knight, sorcerer x apprentice, human x sorceress, bounty hunter x thief. I also really like your first plot! I've also been craving an Angel x Human rp if you're interested in that :)

Hello! Are you still looking for more partners?? I'd love to do dragon x knight, sorcerer x apprentice, human x sorceress, bounty hunter x thief. I also really like your first plot! I've also been craving an Angel x Human rp if you're interested in that :)
Yup! Hit me up :)

Hello, I'm Zulu. And this is my first ad for a role play partner! So here is the rub! I am new to this website and I'm looking for basically anyone to RP with! If you want to rp at all, drop me a pm and I'll happily talk and create a plot with you. Here is a little information about me!

• I usually write up to 1-3 paragraphs but I'm okay with anything you write besides one liners XD
  • I play male or female, you can choose who you wish to be! (Futa or any of those lol)
  • I like MxF, FxF and, MxM.
  • Don't be afraid to talk to me OOC at all, I love making friends.
  • I can be both aggressive and passive on my play styles.
  • I prefer pm but I will go thread if you wish
  • We can do doubles if you wish

Rules
At least a post once a day. (I get really excited lol)
Please talk to me ;^;
No God modding
No mary/garry's
No instant pairings

These are plot elements/genera I enjoy playing
  • Sci-Fi
  • Fantasy (High or low)
  • Apocalyptic/post
  • Realism
  • Fandoms​
  • Romance​
  • Action​
And now, if you've made it this far, Here our my cravings, ideas, and pairings.

Plots!

A is sent back in time after being killed in the future, A finds themselves in a dragon keep. They meet B who is a dragon princess. They soon set out to find the A's story and mysterious connections to B's world, all the while there is a constant darkness that hangs over the land from a blight of demons. (Made the lore and world to this, if you're interested, please pm me!)

A was a soldier of the United States Marines until the zombie apocalypse broke out. B is a scared and trapped in their basement in the middle of the country. A stumbles upon B and they travel together, trying to get across the country to a supposed safe haven. Little do they know there are bandits, zombies, and a whole lot of mess in the way.

A is a space bounty hunter hired to investigate a planet who's colony suddenly disappeared. B is the second mercenary hired to come along with. Unfortunately, they are rivals and despise each other. But with the credits being too much to ignore, they suck it up and deal with it as they investigate the planet. When they learn what happened, their mission will become a whole lot harder when they l. (Science Fantasy. I have entire lore and species made up for this one! It'll be amazing)

Fallout (Craving)
Battlefield
Mass Effect (Craving so much!)
Mad Max (Craving)
Red Dead Redemption
Alien Vs Predator
Star Wars
Halo (Craving)
Elder Scrolls
Left 4 Dead
Subnautica (would love this one!)
Borderlands
Hyper Light Drifter (Craving)
Wasteland
Saints Row (Craving)

Fantasy/mythological creature x Knight (Or any type of creature :D)
Monster Girl Maid x Master
King/Baron/Duke x Anthro Slave (Sexes switched if you wish)
Royal x Peasant
Rich x Poor
Famous x Regular
Centaur Male x Human female
Anthro x Anthro
Dragon x Knight (can shift to human, duh)
King Dragon x Female peasant
Master x Slave
Popular x Loner/emo/quiet
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Teacher x Student
Furry x Human
Dad x Daughter
Body Guard x Celebrity
Human x Mermaid
Human x Sorceress
Bounty Hunter x Space Pirate
Sister x Sister
Experiment x Scientist
Space Captain x Space Pirate
Celebrity X Someone Who Doesn't Know or Care
Sorcerer x apprentice
Bounty Hunter x Thief
Pirate X Officer
Captured Solider X Enemy Solider
Enemy Solider x Enemy Soldier
Boss x Employee

I'll update soon, always searching, always looking for a friend!
I would love to roleplay with you:)

Updated Fandoms! I would love those cravings to be answered ;-;

Hello! Would you like to do the third plot, the one with the space bounty hunters please.
Dammit there are so many good ideas. Man I'd also love to do the Celebrity x Person doesn't care one.

Hello! Would you like to do the third plot, the one with the space bounty hunters please.
Dammit there are so many good ideas. Man I'd also love to do the Celebrity x Person doesn't care one.
Hahaha, shoot me a pm and we'll discuss it!

Heyo, would you be interested in Cowboy Bebop?

Sir, I don't know that... but honestly? If you want, I'll give the series a watch p-p
Lmao you don't have to for me, but it's definitely worth the watch

Still looking for fandoms and such! Willing to do many pairings within them :D

If the plot for the mercenary and bounty hunter in space is still open, I'd love to do that with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.