Seeking Once Upon a Time RPs (21+)

K

King of Nowhere

Original poster
Hey, I'm Alex. I'm 26. I'm looking for partners willing to play Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold and/or the Evil Queen/Regina. I have an OC that I'm interested in having be a romantic interest for either character (or both at different points in the story, if we want to make things interesting). If you wish me to play a canon or two in return for you, I can certainly do that. I also would like if we divide the remaining canons among us as supporting roles before we begin to keep it more organized. Please only respond if you are 21+ and confirm that you are when responding. I'm only comfortable with writing with people closer to my age or older. Just a warning, I may not always be consistent in the amount of time it takes me to respond. At times, I will be very active. At other times, I can not be active due to medical issues. I will always try to inform my partners if there's going to be an extended time I can't respond. I have a degree in creative writing so I enjoy multiple paragraphs and complex plots, but I always adapt to my partner.

I've been rewatching Once Upon a Time, and I've been having lots of dreams where I'm a specific character so I'd love to let her story unfold. The character is Emma's sister and gets trapped in the past when she falls through the time spell with Hook and Emma. She is Emma's twin, and they grew up separated. She had just recently came to Storybrooke when she falls back through time. She ends up going back a couple years further than Emma and Hook and again gets separated from her twin. With no way to return, things end up changing as she finds true love and becomes part of stories she had thought she had missed out on and eventually ends up being part of the curse returning her to Storybrooke in a different way than she had imagined.