Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Hello! I've decided to do a new roleplay search from Reborn!

Seeing some posts with rules I have decided to at least show my rules, don't worry it'll be short since I normally don't have many rules, to begin with normally.

1. 1-4 paragraphs are preferred but compromises can be made through this is the casual limit.
2. Keep OOC open! PMs or Discord is always welcome (if discord is more your thing)!
3. I understand life gets in the way so please communicate before-hand unless it is a blindside emergency.
4. Have fun with the roleplay, it's what we are here to do!
5. Currently looking for long-term role plays, not short term.

Now with that out of the way, onto the ideas!

Fandoms:
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Legend of Korra <- (WIP)
RWBY
Pokemon
Fairy Tail
Final Fantasy
Dragonball Z
HuniePop
Famous 5

Slice of life/forbidden love:
Wrestling (WWE) <-(WIP)
Bully x Target
Student x Teacher (martial art studio setting can work here too)
Gymnast x Fan (Or Teacher)
Student x Student
Best friend x Best friend
Pen pal x Pen pal
Employee x Boss
Brother x Sister
Mother x Son
Cousin x Cousin
Aunt x Nephew

Fantasy:
Elf x Human (switch pairing as well)
Princess x Prince/ Knight <-(WIP)
Princess x Adventurer
Witch x Wizard
Mercenary x Target (slice of life optional along with fantasy)
Human x Orc

If you're interested after reading this you can either comment on the thread below or send a PM to me about what you are interested in. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
I saw Final Fantasy and the anime NOW I GOTTA GET IN ON THIS.

Well thank you for the energy and the morning laugh (where i am). Well tell me what you are interested in and hopefully we can work on something via PM or on here.

Okay we got a livewire this morning! But yes I do in fact have a discord.

Naruto Shippuden.

Hey, I'd be interested in trying to plot out a best friends rp

Hey, I'd be interested in trying to plot out a best friends rp

Okay. You can PM me for details as I'm just logging back on.

Still looking but I may end up closing the ones that are taken...

Hey. I saw your post in my search for people to do RPs with. And then I saw you had one as well so I decided to check your RP list out too.

Of the ones I saw in your list these were the ones I picked

Dragon Ball Z
(I had this anime in my list as well so I'd be very happy doing a DBZ RP with you)

Pokémon
(I saw you picked this anime RP idea from my list so it'd be awesome to do a pokemon RP with you. I also have several original characters I made for the pokemon anime too.)

There were others on the list that I was interested in from the fandom part of your list, but I noticed you had someone already suggest the Avatar the Last Airbender RP from you. But sense I saw you requested that RP from my list too, I have an idea for an Avatar the Last Airbender RP, if you wanted to do a RP of that anime with me too as well as the person who requested it in the comments here.

And then I already have the Both the OOC and the IC links to up to the Naruto Shippuden RP that I came up with if you wanted to do a RP of that anime too with me. I also have a lot of original characters that I made for the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden anime too, three of them whom I introduced already in the OOC thread link of my RP.

Reactions: Rebornfan120
Hey. I saw your post in my search for people to do RPs with. And then I saw you had one as well so I decided to check your RP list out too.

Of the ones I saw in your list these were the ones I picked

Dragon Ball Z
(I had this anime in my list as well so I'd be very happy doing a DBZ RP with you)

Pokémon
(I saw you picked this anime RP idea from my list so it'd be awesome to do a pokemon RP with you. I also have several original characters I made for the pokemon anime too.)

There were others on the list that I was interested in from the fandom part of your list, but I noticed you had someone already suggest the Avatar the Last Airbender RP from you. But sense I saw you requested that RP from my list too, I have an idea for an Avatar the Last Airbender RP, if you wanted to do a RP of that anime with me too as well as the person who requested it in the comments here.

And then I already have the Both the OOC and the IC links to up to the Naruto Shippuden RP that I came up with if you wanted to do a RP of that anime too with me. I also have a lot of original characters that I made for the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden anime too, three of them whom I introduced already in the OOC thread link of my RP.

Okay so DBZ, Pokemon, Avatar and Naruto. Well I hope I have your request right lol. Well We can discuss a lot more in a PM. Thank you for checking my list.

You're welcome^^
And yes the request is right^^
I'd love to do all 4 of those RPs.

Some is in the works and most are open and still looking.