4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, futuristic, magical/mystical, crap-sack world/universe,
The Fuyuki Holy Grail War. An ancient ritual that three families ran for generations to control the omnipotent wish granter. And it is now obsolete: a Grail War is about to erupt in the northern American continent but there's an issue: all the servants summoned are the heroic ancestors of the masters involved! But more than lost family secrets lay in this grail war...

My first attempt at a role-play and am co-GMing with an IRL friend, @Lore Magus. This will be unscripted at variable length posts (recommend one paragraph or more lengths). RPers will be responsible for both their master and servant. Slots for Saber, Lancer and Rider have already been taken leaving 4 left. Applications are on a first come basis.

Last edited:
yup yup, here I am as the co-GM!

Archer class is still available!

We have only one major rule for this as you probably saw, your master needs to be a descendant of the servant. The lore needs to have a confirmed lineage or been ambiguous as to whether they had any children.

Thank you for you interest! I'm currently still weeding through the list of canon servants to sort who can and can't be used for our setting, but if you've got one in mind already feel free to share! There is an additional stipulation to the lineage rule that Daedalus forgot to mention in that the latest era the servant is allowed to be from is the mid-late 19th century.

Need an Assassin?

Need an Assassin?
indeed we do! I do have a couple of options available (although not many due to the scarcity of the class), but if none are to your liking you are free to come up with one yourself as long as they fit the criteria ^-^

I have a lancer Caster in mind if you need one C:

Last edited:
Need an Assassin?
indeed we do! I do have a couple of options available (although not many due to the scarcity of the class), but if none are to your liking you are free to come up with one yourself as long as they fit the criteria ^-^
I do have an idea for one, but what are the current available options?

Need an Assassin?
I do have an idea for one, but what are the current available options?
the full list of available Servants is about 99% complete with only 3 servants remaining that require discussion between myself and Daedalus. Since we have 6/7 players at this stage I think we're good to set up the OOC, so I will just include the comprehensive list of available canon servants there when he and I go over it all (the OOC stuff that is). For now tho I need sleep cuz I spent way too long working on this even tho I still haven't even gotten everything done for Cyberleaf City (Sorry about the wait on that btw ^^; but I do still plan to get it up and running once a bare minimum of my characters have their DCSes done; I'm just... kinda procrastinating and I apologize for that)

Reactions: invincibleDumpling
@Jessica2477 as well; feel free to message me the servant you had in mind since Daedalus is apparently a total idjit lol

our list of canon servants that fit into our ruleset is now (more or less) complete! If any of you want to peruse the list to get ideas for a good servant to use just let me know!

our list of canon servants that fit into our ruleset is now (more or less) complete! If any of you want to peruse the list to get ideas for a good servant to use just let me know!
Yeah I'm up for a look.

@Jessica2477 do you have a caster in mind or are you wanting a list of ones we vetted?

okay guys, we've been discussing things so far and have come to a decision that needs to be made concerning CSes that we figured would be more fun if we asked your opinions on the matter. So basically, OOC we all know who are getting what servant class, and obviously CSes have to go through us GMs for approval, but from there on there are 2 options we could take that could potentially change the experience of the RP.

OPTION 1: create a CS page or simply include a post early in the OOC thread providing all full CSes, making them all at full disclosure for us RPers, but then including a bare maximum of what information any other character can have gathered of their opponents IC prior to the start of the war, or

OPTION 2: keep ALL CSes confidential between us GMs and the individual setting up their characters, while still providing that bare maximum of information publicly so that way players only know of the others' characters as much as their own characters will (aside from the GMs of course).

Regardless of the option chose, players in each fight will decide whether or not their fight will end in a fatality, and us GMs will still be policing power play, godmoding, and general breach of character limitations. Pretty soon I'll be working up a skeleton for everyone's CSes to fill out, but in the meantime let me know what you guys think would be a more enjoyable/fun experience as far as information exposure @Esmeralda Blackheart @invincibleDumpling @Jessica2477

I think you meant to say "minimum" at least once there.

nope, maximum. because players can decide the bare minimum of how much their character was able to figure out about the competition, but there's an upper limit to how much ANYONE should have been able to find out. So, with discussion between us and each member, we'd determine what details are the most public/easy to look into and write up what the most information any Master can have on another is.

nope, maximum. because players can decide the bare minimum of how much their character was able to figure out about the competition, but there's an upper limit to how much ANYONE should have been able to find out. So, with discussion between us and each member, we'd determine what details are the most public/easy to look into and write up what the most information any Master can have on another is.
Makes sense. Say if somebody puts the glad in gladiator (H E R C U L E S), the max amount of info people can find on them would be immense, because he's such a huge name. But for someone say like ... Yan Qing ... not many people outside of the East Asian cultural sphere have actually read Water Margin, and at best maybe they played the Suikoden video games.

Anyway, I'm interested in everybody keeping stuff completely secret. The surprise would be fun.

Reactions: Lore Magus
Makes sense. Say if somebody puts the glad in gladiator (H E R C U L E S), the max amount of info people can find on them would be immense, because he's such a huge name. But for someone say like ... Yan Qing ... not many people outside of the East Asian cultural sphere have actually read Water Margin, and at best maybe they played the Suikoden video games.

Anyway, I'm interested in everybody keeping stuff completely secret. The surprise would be fun.
As far as the statement of being descended of well known heroes, it's not exactly the case that this would reveal a whole lot. Bear in mind that someone can be descended of a heroic spirit and not share the same family name due to various circumstances, and there are even various heroic spirits who originally lacked a family name to begin with, Hercules being included among them. All in all, Masters are having to research other Masters, which typically involves a lack of knowledge as to whom they might be descended from. This is especially true if the Master doing the research is not familiar with the research subject's local lore. Of course, in the case of some Masters this is a nonissue if they themselves are well off enough that they can hire people to research for them, whereas in other cases there could be some Masters who lack the resources to do any research at all. What's so interesting about that though? It's that both of those situations often pair with a vice versa; the more well off you are the easier you are for other Masters to research, whereas the less influential you are also means that there are much fewer avenues to get dirt on you from. It's a bit toss up, and there are some interesting in-betweens possible as well, so feel free to experiment with your Masters! They are the primary ones getting looked into after all.

Votes for Disclosure: 0
Votes for Secrecy: 1

PS that was a brilliant reference Dumpling