3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
SEEKING as of Jan. 11th

Requirements: This is not first-come, first-serve. Read my F-List before sending me a private message to discuss the idea, though a heads up here first is also welcome. I RP over threads and use PMs or Skype for OOC discussions. Help me develop the story, write 3+ detailed paragraphs (more when the scene calls for it), and reply at least once a week.

Note: I've been a long time lurker here but very active on another site, so feel free to request writing samples to determine if we would be a good match.

"If you live an ordinary life, all you'll have are ordinary stories."

Most of my RPs are gritty large-scale stories with deliciously complicated love/hate pairings. Now I want a story where opposites attract in a more romantic way. I'm not a flowers and rainbows kind of girl so conflict is a must, but I do want to focus on building the relationship. Then when everything settles down, we pile on the action and thrills!

The first idea is character driven and may suit a short term RP while the second has long term potential, however, I'm happy to go with whatever pace seems best. We can increase the science fiction or keep it somewhat "slice of life". I'm open to all kinds of suggestions. :)

Scenario 1 Two strangers on a luxury spacecraft are the only ones to wake up early from stasis. The ship's AI malfunctioned and woke a pair of passengers, instead of crew members, to carry out a repair. When they find one another and realize they're basically alone on the ship with lots of time left until their destination is reached, they decide to make the most of their 'freedom' and begin an intense, passionate relationship. Of course, things go wrong along the way. Maybe the malfunction that woke them up caused power loss to other parts of the ship and they have to find a way to save the other passengers in stasis, and themselves?

Scenario 2 Everyone is awake and the ship is functional. Our OCs are two volunteers in a program to test out a new colony for future use, and this seems like the perfect opportunity for a fresh start. Although they probably wouldn't have met on earth under normal circumstances due to their conflicting lifestyles (ex. a rugged soldier and a wealthy, whimsical novelist), our characters get to know each other from afar, and eventually find themselves in an unlikely but happy relationship. For conflict, one of the characters might have a dark secret that puts them both in jeopardy, or the ship could be attacked by a rogue vessel before reaching the new colony, etc.

34driw6.gif

Last edited:
Still haven't gotten any bites. Bump! :)

Hiya! I'd like to try the first plot if you're still looking.

Hiya! I'd like to try the first plot if you're still looking.
Hey there. Please send me a private message with suggestions/ideas if you have anything to add, and we can get the ball rolling. :)

You too, Life! A heads up here is always nice but I rarely check in so it's much easier to notice when someone is interested if they send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.