Seeking Male High Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LordStriffe

Original poster
Hello everyone! I have this plot idea, and I need a dom/top sort of Male High Priest of a magically based coven preferably 25+.

The idea is there's a boy who's ready to graduate high school, and he's interested in the fact that he always passes a black building on his way to school. After years of being just too curious by the sign-less building, he sneaks in and discovers a magical ritual taking place. He freaks out and tries to run, but is seen by the High Priest as he runs out.

I'm not sure where to go with this really, but I'm super into it, and it can have tons of whatever magic you'd like to use, as the High Priest. You can choose to keep the boy as a pet in a mind altered state to keep him from escaping, try to take him in as the coven's new recruit, the possibilities are endless. :P

I would be interested in this. :3 I've been wanting to try my hand at a priest like character for a while.

Sweet! :3 Shoot me a PM and We can swap character profiles and/or talk about it more. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping, since this had multiple possible outcomes. OMG it's sort of like an eroge/visual novel if you think about it. xD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.