1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Seeking Male for Modern Story-Driven Slice-Of-Life

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by EmmalynBrennan, Jan 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my first post here. I hope that I'm in the right spot, and I hope that everything is acceptable.

I am looking for a partner for a long-term story-driven slice of life roleplay. I am looking to play over Skype (don't worry, no voice/video calls) or Google Docs. I'm not interested in a forum or note based roleplay.

My character is Emmalyn Brennan. Please pay attention-- Emma is deaf. If you read nothing else, it would probably be best to look over the G-Docs character sheet below and the kink list located on the F-List profile.
    Iwaku Profile: Located Here
    F-List Profile: Located Here
    G-Docs Character Sheet: Located Here

Your character should be a dominant male-- aside from that, I'm not really picky. You should have a solid grasp on the English language and be able to post 7-10 sentences as a general minimum (I do understand that there are times where less is necessary). I would be more than comfortable writing up to 4-5 paragraphs per post should that be your style.

Aside from looking for a slice of life type play, I am not very picky. I do not have pre-made plots and would much prefer that you come to me with a simple idea that we can build into our own personalized plot.

I am not interested in playing any character other than Emma at this time. Please do not ask whether she can be played as a hearing individual, or whether any of her stats can change. She is a SET character.

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.