Seeking Male for Fantasy RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Inati, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plot Idea:
    In a world of fantasy and monsters, two little children become quick and fast friends upon the day that they meet, unaware that a friendship or any kind of relationship between their two races is forbidden: witches and vampires. They are unaware of the hatred their people have for the other, the distrust and disdain, the fear of what they don't understand and the constant wars and fights that wage between them. These two little children, a young witch and a vampire boy, are forced apart from one another, forbidden from ever seeing each other again, the coven of the little girl even going so far as to completely remove her from that region where the vampire boy stays with his own coven. They don't see each other for years to come, the witch growing into a beautiful woman and the vampire aging into a handsome, fine young man with a thirst for blood. They meet once more, years later, and despite what they had been taught, witches about vampires and vampires about witches, they remember the friendship they had and cannot bring themselves to hate the other, even though their feelings are strained. They grow closer once more, the maturity of their feelings morphing into love for one another, all in the midst of what was bound to be another war between the two species. Their love will be tested, the endurance and patience; someone will try to break them apart and others will try to kill them.

So, I'm looking for someone to play the vampire male. I'm hoping for a partner that can be pretty active during the day, if possible, because I'm not very fond of once a day replies, to tell the truth. I pretty much begin to lose interest in the rp at that point. All I really ask is that you avoid one-liners, I would prefer no less than at least two paragraphs, and that you contribute to the story creatively-wise.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, please send me a PM to let me know. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.