Seeking Male Character for Werewolfs and BDSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlourPower

Original poster
Hi, so first of all thank you so much for taking the time to look at this and I hope we'll get to RP! I understand that there are a lot of rules below, so it's okay if you forget something, just don't get mad if I remind you.

What You Can Expect From Me:

I write around two paragraphs for dialogue scenes, but hella more for non dialogue

My writing is overall literate, and though I will make some minor spelling errors it won't become excessive. I will swear in RPs, and the frequency depends on my character's personality

I can and will write NPCs of any gender

I am known to send things that remind me of or are related to the RP. Don't be surprised to get images, songs, etc that remind me of our characters.

What I Expect From Partners:

Be reasonably active. I'm not expecting a post everyday, and real life always comes first, but if you're going to be gone for more than a three or four days please have the courtesy to tell me

Be able to match my post length

Write in the third person. It's non negotiable.

If I haven't responded I am probably trying to think of a response of just need a break. Even if I am online during these times, please wait at least two days before messaging me and asking about my reply.

If you lose interest or don't like something I did or said please, please tell me right away. I won't get mad or anything, I just don't want to be left hanging.

T H E P L O T

A woman (MC) stumbles upon a BDSM club through some circumstance. Her car breaks down during a storm, she comes to pick up a drunk friend, etc. She has little to no knowledge of such things and when she enters she is horrified at what she views as abuse. She ends up causing a scene in some way, and meets the club's owner. What she doesn't know is that he's an alpha werewolf and also her mate. She runs away before he can claim her. The club's owner encounters her again a few days/weeks later and makes a deal with the reluctant woman. He will make her his sub and introduce her to the lifestyle, showing her that it's not at all what she thinks. Along the way the two fall in love.

PM me if you are interested and we'll talk details and kinks!
(Ps this plot is somewhat borrowed from a friend, but it's with her permission)

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated my rules section, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.