Seeking m// -yaoi- 1 x 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trowa

Original poster
Hey i'm brand new here! Names Trowa! I decided to make this as formal as possible in an attempt to find suited RP partners and just try to feel my way around the place (also i'm used to setting up requests like this thanks to good ol gaia online) Hopefully i interest someone. As of now i'm only looking for m// (yaoi) roleplays. Cause i draw a lot of dudes and like 95% of my OC's are male cause of it. Happens ya know? But yeah here we are! Read at leisure! You can snoop my roleplay resume thingamajigger if you like as well for a bunch more information.

And plots. Ohhhhhh~ and pairing plots OHHHHH~ 8).
I have a ton more than what has been listed. I'll get to listing them soonish.

These are only some things. Feel free to suggest things. Plots are included in here too. Most of this is intact from a really old board of mine. doop doop.

Key

red and bold = do any of these with me and I will shower you in glowing hot heaping piles of dirty, raunchy love.

red = do want hardcore like
bold= kinda want

✰ = I haz plot

italics = role i'm experienced in playing
underline + bold = role I would like to play if you don't have any preference. You come first in my eyes.

monster x human
stalker x serial killer
fallen angel x emotionally weak bystander
priest x corrupted priest
angel x demon
vampire lord x vampire
momma's boy x convict
deadbeat dad x son
Science experiment x scientist
sociopath student x teacher ✰
priest x ???
Corrupted Priest x ???
obsessive fan x ??? ✰
Paranormal Investigator x???
Angel x Angel
Anime/VideoGame Nerd/Otaku x ??? ✰
Virtual Reality Simulator/Online Gamer x ???

Anime

Will not be listed by pairings. Only by games and the canon characters I like to play. However. OC's are cool too and I looooooooove AU roleplays.

Saint Seiya
I play most anyone except the Bronze Saints​
Baccano
Can attempt to play most anyone​
Vampire Hunter D
D or an OC of mine​
Bleach
AU only. I play Nnoitra, Szyael, Aizen, Kenpachi, Ryuken, Mayuri​
Sengoku Basara
Ask and we'll see​
Trinity Blood
Rozenkreuz Orden Members, Leon, Father Petros, Killing Doll Series Bartholomew or OC's​

Video Games

Chaos Legion
Pre-Game only. I play as various OC's, Delacroix or Seiq​
Devil May Cry
Dante, Vergil or Jester based on the old games only​
Lunar Knights
Lucian​
Castlevania
Most Want Curse of Darkness. Any will do. I play Isaac, Hector, Dracula, Juste, Simon, Alucard, Walter, Joachim, Mathias, Leon, Aeon​

Plots

The Fade: Roleplay based around a concept for a fantasy world. Details in spoiler.
The Fade is only a small part of a larger fantasy world. The Fade is the one factor that ties everything together and here i'll outline not only the Fade but the rest of world at large as well.

What The Fade is, is a rift in reality that can't be seen. Area's considered part of The Fade are marked to keep people from accidentally falling in. Best way to explain the Fade itself is by using an example of how it feels to accidentally walk into it.

Here is your scenario: You are walking down the street. You can see a village up ahead. You walk but it doesn't seem to be getting closer. You continue but as you think you're getting closer things are starting to change.

Small things start changing. Colors mostly. Slight tint of purple. Destination still no closer. You panic a bit and more things begin to warp in response.

You have already entered The Fade.

Things are getting quieter. There is a wind, you see it's presence in the trees but there is no noise. More panic and eventually the entire world has warped into a hazy, mid-morning fog of purple trees. There is no other color here. Just all manners of shades of purple. Constant day time, the sun always on the horizon, twilight hours at all times of the day. It's a disorientating place that continues to warp to the person lost in it.

The more you roam in The Fade with no clear destination, the world you know of begins to fade and warp. People have gone crazy in The Fade. The Fade is said to have no real layout and warps to the person in it. While roaming in The Fade people have spoke of hearing the dead, seeing monsters and demons and other strange and horrifying things. It's possible to get out of it but here is the thing about it.

The Fade is caused by the presence of magic/mana. Where there is even the slightest hint of it, there will be a presence of The Fade and because of this, upon exiting The Fade, you could literally end up anywhere in the world where mana is present. You could try entering it again but more often than not, you are forever lost. You can't wander aimlessly in The Fade. If you do not know how to navigate The Fade then you are better off starting a new life where ever you exited.

Now there are people Brave enough to learn of The Fade.There are people capable of navigating The Fade and as such, Faderunners, are in high demand and are an expensive service to hire. They navigate The Fade as a sort of mail and delivery service. They do not, however, transport or help people. The direct contact with another, who may or may not panic, would overlap and distort the Fade and the effectiveness of the Faderunners.

What Faderunners do, is create clear mental paths and and maps in their head. This takes a great many years of living at the edge of the Fade and a great deal of knowledge about not only the world, but your potential destinations, to mentally map out a road. Once the road is created they go into the Fade and from there the Fade warps to what they need it too. This begins the endurance. Once inside the Fade it could take any amount of time to get through to the other side and your destination. What only seemed like an hour to most people was a grueling day of no sleeping or rest. Most only take water with them.

Many runners claim that during their time they see a hellish beast and tho the Fade has no sound they can feel the ground shake and vibrate on the occasion

Quick and Dirty. That's all it was at first. Things escalated. They turned obsessive. He wasn't sure when. Or even who was obsessed, but the boy need to go. He needed to be gone and out of his life.

His life.

His life, till that point had been peaceful. Uneventful. With both wife and two daughters attending the school that he was math teacher to, really things were almost perfect. However Howard Grant had never been one to so easily nestle down. He had cheated once before and they had moved away in the hopes that perhaps things would be better, could be fixed. Howard didn't know about the boy in his 3rd period class though. Something unruly, something wild about him. Dangerously alluring, erotic. He wanted it he realized, but the compulsive urges that plagued him died in his hand at night. Though even then, it wasn't enough.

And even when he gave in to impulsive urges and ravaged what he could, when he could. It still wasn't enough. Things got out of hand though. As they always do. He tried to kill the boy. Because the flings had to stop but the boy wouldn't go. So he had to make him go. Kill him and then move away before anyone suspected something. No body would be found. His family would forgive the uprooting later.

Oh how he should have been sure the boy was dead. Cause now visions of him plague him, only drowned by liquor. Only they're not visions as he had hoped. The boy came back for what was his.

priest x ??? I prefer to play the priest.
The world is divided between humans and magicians. It's more a fantasy world but it's a tweekable setting. In this world the territory is split between the humans, ruled by the church and the magicians, ruled by the Mage Council. Both are in place to prevent the horrors of a war hundreds of years ago were Magicians were slaughtered by the churches brutal holy militaristic forces and humans were kidnapped and used in experimentation by the mages. The basic story is that the priest is losing his faith. In doing so he has opened himself up to attracting a creature that grants any wish your hear desires but the wish corrupts depending on "your hearts true reflection". Meaning that if you make a wish out of greed, lust, envy etc, then the wish perverts to reflect the true nature of your wish. In return the creature may ask anything of you. A rather open ended concept and I have a ton of ideas depending on what kind of role you'd like to play.

obsessive fan x ??? m// or f// preferred.
Basically a fan so disillusioned by the tv glamour and the acting and the likes finally meets their idol, the person they've lived for. Turns out the person is not the perfect match for what they saw on t.v. Distraught by the revelation, they aim to fix it, but there's more in play here than just one fan. Someone the celebrity knows might be in on it. Based on the movie Perfect Blue

mommas boy x convict
You're going to die.

That's all they were told when they woke up in cells.

Selected to be part of a game show in which contestants are killed off violently, the world at large seems to think of it all as fake. They delight in the gore and show not realizing that these people are real. The host of the show has a plan and it's been set. Pigs. The human race is made of pigs and he will show them the slaughter that they hunger for.

Contestants must live together and at the end of each week, must vote a person to be put to death. If you do not vote you are automatically put into the pot. The names with the most votes are made to play a game to live.

giphy.gif

Oooo. Stalker/Serial Killer, That sounds pretty interesting. Would the stalker be your timid type, or your borderline obsessive one? The stalker types in the world vary depending on their person, right?
Would you moreso prefer to play canon characters rather then OCs?

Oooo. Stalker/Serial Killer, That sounds pretty interesting. Would the stalker be your timid type, or your borderline obsessive one? The stalker types in the world vary depending on their person, right?
Would you moreso prefer to play canon characters rather then OCs?

The stalker basically depends on what we decide, ultimately. As for OC's vs Canon i don't mind either and it's all something that can be talked out really. But for the sake of straight answers it'd probably be the timid, normally shut in type that's super obsessive type. I have an idea in mind for a character (on either side) so i can shove ideas around while we figure something out.

So borderline Yandere? Ho ho ho, Yanderes are the literal best. And for that, I will probably lean towards using original characters, I really only play as canon characters in chats, or through blog roleplays! (You know?) I mean, if you'd want to roleplay that is! (Sorry for speaking like it was already arranged; pfff. I think I got a little carried away,)

So borderline Yandere? Ho ho ho, Yanderes are the literal best. And for that, I will probably lean towards using original characters, I really only play as canon characters in chats, or through blog roleplays! (You know?) I mean, if you'd want to roleplay that is! (Sorry for speaking like it was already arranged; pfff. I think I got a little carried away,)

Of course I'd want to RP Aha~ And Yandere's are fantastic. But yes of course i'd love to do an RP. Cause my idea was more like the stalker is a fan of the serial killer, being not entirely all there and a shut in, and after studying said killer tries to get their selves caught or try to get the killers attention somehow. Whether it's by becoming competition or making themselves over to be whatever fits the killers M.O.

- Sweet! ;w;
I get it entirely, That sounds like a great idea! (Something about this vaguely reminds me of all of that OC/Jeff the Killer you see in the creepypasta fandom. BUT I am certain we will pull this off much better.)
So in this case you'd prefer to play the stalker, right? I'd be alright with being the serial killer! More then alright, even! It'd be a good way to explore that mindset, choosing his crimes and making the patterns and how he chooses his victims, etc! (Writing for characters like this is is always a fun time.)

hi! are you still looking for anyone to do the momma's boy x convict✰? :] if you are.. *waves hand* I'LL DO IT WITH YOU! (if you like :] ) *coughs* sorry.. it looks like my kinda thing :] or the deadbeat dad x son, that looks cool to! :]

- Sweet! ;w;
I get it entirely, That sounds like a great idea! (Something about this vaguely reminds me of all of that OC/Jeff the Killer you see in the creepypasta fandom. BUT I am certain we will pull this off much better.)
So in this case you'd prefer to play the stalker, right? I'd be alright with being the serial killer! More then alright, even! It'd be a good way to explore that mindset, choosing his crimes and making the patterns and how he chooses his victims, etc! (Writing for characters like this is is always a fun time.)
I was never into that stuff heh. So I stayed out of it but i kinda pulled from real life instances of serial killers and the like who suddenly got marriage requests and etc. The exact word for it i forget but yeah.
This works out perfectly for both of us! As the stalker character is one i've been chipping away at and molding for some time now.

hi! are you still looking for anyone to do the momma's boy x convict✰? :] if you are.. *waves hand* I'LL DO IT WITH YOU! (if you like :] ) *coughs* sorry.. it looks like my kinda thing :] or the deadbeat dad x son, that looks cool to! :]

Def still looking! I'd love to try out the mommas boy x convict one though. :D

That actually happens? Like, Serial killers being sent marriage requests? Wow. It's a jungle out there, am I right?
Sure does! I could whip something up in no more then thirty minutes, I pride myself in making characters rather quickly. As you've already started working on the stalker though, is there a preferred way you'd like the serial killer to act, and or operate? Grotesquely? Or cleaner then most? Etc, that kind of stuff! I'm all ears - as it is your plot!

That actually happens? Like, Serial killers being sent marriage requests? Wow. It's a jungle out there, am I right?
Sure does! I could whip something up in no more then thirty minutes, I pride myself in making characters rather quickly. As you've already started working on the stalker though, is there a preferred way you'd like the serial killer to act, and or operate? Grotesquely? Or cleaner then most? Etc, that kind of stuff! I'm all ears - as it is your plot!

It's called something like Hybristophilia. Where one attains sexual gratification from knowing their partner has committed atrocious crimes. I guess the alt term is Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome. Some really high profile criminals have received fanmail in prison and such declaring love or sexual desire for them and things and sorts. So yeah. Learn something new every day~

As for your serial killer, do as you please. My stalker will work with him either way i'm more than sure. So do as you please! I might be a bit slow to reply as i'm getting ready for work soon : )

The World really is a strange place. (But, Learn something new everyday indeed! Interesting facts are my lifeblood.)

And - Alright! (If you wanted we could start after you get off of work?)

The World really is a strange place. (But, Learn something new everyday indeed! Interesting facts are my lifeblood.)

And - Alright! (If you wanted we could start after you get off of work?)

We can start now, it's no problem :) Plus gives me time to think on stuff at work cause i love formulating plans and junk at work. Passes time while i'm folding clothes. XD

Hey i'm brand new here! Names Trowa! I decided to make this as formal as possible in an attempt to find suited RP partners and just try to feel my way around the place (also i'm used to setting up requests like this thanks to good ol gaia online) Hopefully i interest someone. As of now i'm only looking for m// (yaoi) roleplays. Cause i draw a lot of dudes and like 95% of my OC's are male cause of it. Happens ya know? But yeah here we are! Read at leisure! You can snoop my roleplay resume thingamajigger if you like as well for a bunch more information.

And plots. Ohhhhhh~ and pairing plots OHHHHH~ 8).
I have a ton more than what has been listed. I'll get to listing them soonish.

These are only some things. Feel free to suggest things. Plots are included in here too. Most of this is intact from a really old board of mine. doop doop.

Key

red and bold = do any of these with me and I will shower you in glowing hot heaping piles of dirty, raunchy love.

red = do want hardcore like
bold= kinda want

✰ = I haz plot

italics = role i'm experienced in playing
underline + bold = role I would like to play if you don't have any preference. You come first in my eyes.

monster x human
stalker x serial killer
fallen angel x emotionally weak bystander
priest x corrupted priest
angel x demon
vampire lord x vampire
momma's boy x convict
deadbeat dad x son
Science experiment x scientist
priest x ???
Corrupted Priest x ???
obsessive fan x ??? ✰
Paranormal Investigator x???
Angel x Angel
Anime/VideoGame Nerd/Otaku x ??? ✰
Virtual Reality Simulator/Online Gamer x ???

Anime

Will not be listed by pairings. Only by games and the canon characters I like to play. However. OC's are cool too and I looooooooove AU roleplays.

Saint Seiya

I play most anyone except the Bronze Saints
Baccano
Can attempt to play most anyone
Vampire Hunter D
D or an OC of mine
Bleach
AU only. I play Nnoitra, Szyael, Aizen, Kenpachi, Ryuken, Mayuri
Sengoku Basara
Ask and we'll see
Trinity Blood
Rozenkreuz Orden Members, Leon, Father Petros, Killing Doll Series Bartholomew or OC's
Video Games

Chaos Legion

Pre-Game only. I play as various OC's, Delacroix or Seiq
Devil May Cry
Dante, Vergil or Jester based on the old games only
Lunar Knights
Lucian
Castlevania
Most Want Curse of Darkness. Any will do. I play Isaac, Hector, Dracula, Juste, Simon, Alucard, Walter, Joachim, Mathias, Leon, Aeon

Plots

The Fade: Roleplay based around a concept for a fantasy world. Details in spoiler.
The Fade is only a small part of a larger fantasy world. The Fade is the one factor that ties everything together and here i'll outline not only the Fade but the rest of world at large as well.

What The Fade is, is a rift in reality that can't be seen. Area's considered part of The Fade are marked to keep people from accidentally falling in. Best way to explain the Fade itself is by using an example of how it feels to accidentally walk into it.

Here is your scenario: You are walking down the street. You can see a village up ahead. You walk but it doesn't seem to be getting closer. You continue but as you think you're getting closer things are starting to change.

Small things start changing. Colors mostly. Slight tint of purple. Destination still no closer. You panic a bit and more things begin to warp in response.

You have already entered The Fade.

Things are getting quieter. There is a wind, you see it's presence in the trees but there is no noise. More panic and eventually the entire world has warped into a hazy, mid-morning fog of purple trees. There is no other color here. Just all manners of shades of purple. Constant day time, the sun always on the horizon, twilight hours at all times of the day. It's a disorientating place that continues to warp to the person lost in it.

The more you roam in The Fade with no clear destination, the world you know of begins to fade and warp. People have gone crazy in The Fade. The Fade is said to have no real layout and warps to the person in it. While roaming in The Fade people have spoke of hearing the dead, seeing monsters and demons and other strange and horrifying things. It's possible to get out of it but here is the thing about it.

The Fade is caused by the presence of magic/mana. Where there is even the slightest hint of it, there will be a presence of The Fade and because of this, upon exiting The Fade, you could literally end up anywhere in the world where mana is present. You could try entering it again but more often than not, you are forever lost. You can't wander aimlessly in The Fade. If you do not know how to navigate The Fade then you are better off starting a new life where ever you exited.

Now there are people Brave enough to learn of The Fade.There are people capable of navigating The Fade and as such, Faderunners, are in high demand and are an expensive service to hire. They navigate The Fade as a sort of mail and delivery service. They do not, however, transport or help people. The direct contact with another, who may or may not panic, would overlap and distort the Fade and the effectiveness of the Faderunners.

What Faderunners do, is create clear mental paths and and maps in their head. This takes a great many years of living at the edge of the Fade and a great deal of knowledge about not only the world, but your potential destinations, to mentally map out a road. Once the road is created they go into the Fade and from there the Fade warps to what they need it too. This begins the endurance. Once inside the Fade it could take any amount of time to get through to the other side and your destination. What only seemed like an hour to most people was a grueling day of no sleeping or rest. Most only take water with them.

Many runners claim that during their time they see a hellish beast and tho the Fade has no sound they can feel the ground shake and vibrate on the occasion

Quick and Dirty. That's all it was at first. Things escalated. They turned obsessive. He wasn't sure when. Or even who was obsessed, but the boy need to go. He needed to be gone and out of his life.

His life.

His life, till that point had been peaceful. Uneventful. With both wife and two daughters attending the school that he was math teacher to, really things were almost perfect. However Howard Grant had never been one to so easily nestle down. He had cheated once before and they had moved away in the hopes that perhaps things would be better, could be fixed. Howard didn't know about the boy in his 3rd period class though. Something unruly, something wild about him. Dangerously alluring, erotic. He wanted it he realized, but the compulsive urges that plagued him died in his hand at night. Though even then, it wasn't enough.

And even when he gave in to impulsive urges and ravaged what he could, when he could. It still wasn't enough. Things got out of hand though. As they always do. He tried to kill the boy. Because the flings had to stop but the boy wouldn't go. So he had to make him go. Kill him and then move away before anyone suspected something. No body would be found. His family would forgive the uprooting later.

Oh how he should have been sure the boy was dead. Cause now visions of him plague him, only drowned by liquor. Only they're not visions as he had hoped. The boy came back for what was his.

priest x ??? I prefer to play the priest.
The world is divided between humans and magicians. It's more a fantasy world but it's a tweekable setting. In this world the territory is split between the humans, ruled by the church and the magicians, ruled by the Mage Council. Both are in place to prevent the horrors of a war hundreds of years ago were Magicians were slaughtered by the churches brutal holy militaristic forces and humans were kidnapped and used in experimentation by the mages. The basic story is that the priest is losing his faith. In doing so he has opened himself up to attracting a creature that grants any wish your hear desires but the wish corrupts depending on "your hearts true reflection". Meaning that if you make a wish out of greed, lust, envy etc, then the wish perverts to reflect the true nature of your wish. In return the creature may ask anything of you. A rather open ended concept and I have a ton of ideas depending on what kind of role you'd like to play.

obsessive fan x ??? m// or f// preferred.
Basically a fan so disillusioned by the tv glamour and the acting and the likes finally meets their idol, the person they've lived for. Turns out the person is not the perfect match for what they saw on t.v. Distraught by the revelation, they aim to fix it, but there's more in play here than just one fan. Someone the celebrity knows might be in on it. Based on the movie Perfect Blue

mommas boy x convict
You're going to die.

That's all they were told when they woke up in cells.

Selected to be part of a game show in which contestants are killed off violently, the world at large seems to think of it all as fake. They delight in the gore and show not realizing that these people are real. The host of the show has a plan and it's been set. Pigs. The human race is made of pigs and he will show them the slaughter that they hunger for.

Contestants must live together and at the end of each week, must vote a person to be put to death. If you do not vote you are automatically put into the pot. The names with the most votes are made to play a game to live.
Kinda wanna try the monster x human one. I'm not good at playing dominants in mxm so I mainly play sub's if that's OK?

Kinda wanna try the monster x human one. I'm not good at playing dominants in mxm so I mainly play sub's if that's OK?

That's A-okay with me. I'm more than comfortable playing the dom role as it's something i've been doing for years now. :)

Oooh, Trinity Blood. That was my first anime I watched ... as a child. (First anime had to be violent. My mind wasn't corrupted at all!)

I haven't seen the series in a long time. (Even though I have the box set.) So my mind is fuzzy around Canon. Would you mind OC x OC?

Oooh, Trinity Blood. That was my first anime I watched ... as a child. (First anime had to be violent. My mind wasn't corrupted at all!)

I haven't seen the series in a long time. (Even though I have the box set.) So my mind is fuzzy around Canon. Would you mind OC x OC?

I adore Trinity Blood. Haha. It's everything i wanted in my church vs vampire stories. The novels are so fantastic as well.
But no i'd love an OC x OC story based in that world! Absafreakinlutly!

All I remember is the Anime, lol. I need to do a bit of research to refresh my memory, ha.

I do love the sound of a Crusinik or Methuselah. (I'm sure it would be AU, correct? I'm afraid I wouldn't do Canon justice with my spacey memory. XD)

All I remember is the Anime, lol. I need to do a bit of research to refresh my memory, ha.

I do love the sound of a Crusinik or Methuselah. (I'm sure it would be AU, correct? I'm afraid I wouldn't do Canon justice with my spacey memory. XD)
Yeah it'd be sort of AU. 8D We can actually have it take place in the past during the warring period if you want? That way we don't have to really worry any about canon things.

Hmm, as long as it's not completely Canon, I'm fine. Do you have a plot in mind?

Hmm, as long as it's not completely Canon, I'm fine. Do you have a plot in mind?

Yeah we don't have to really worry about the canon because there's not a lot of info on the war itself. Just that it was humans vs Methuselah and the Crusniks were being created at the time..

I don't really have a plot in mind but if you want to be a Crusnik i think we could do a thing with maybe Crusniks and maybe a scientist that's in charge of his care

Status
Not open for further replies.