seeking M for onexone FXM

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kumiko Wataru

Original poster
Let me start off with saying this rp plot is going to be romance, slice of life, school life, Fantasy.
Character information
Name: Serina Hiyori
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Crimson
Height: 5'3
Personality: unusually quiet, can be seen with her head in abook, eating or sleeping in class, around friends she is pretty optomistic but outside of school she is a different person.

When serina falls asleep her soul leaves her body due to an encounter with Ayakashi that made a man go through a crowd of people In a truck, she was hIt.. She is between the world of the dead and living. Ayakashi are demons who feed off humans sins and negative feelings causing them to do bad things. Such as robbery, murder, suicide, rape. But many gods and lesser gods defeat ayakashi with their shinki. Shinki are humans that died but wanted to keep on living. They can turn into weapons and armor also animals. But if shinki sin they can turn into ayakashi and bilight their master. The only way to heal is revoke the name the god gave them or purification. Gods can also fulfill request and get money for it.
(Want more information? Wiki Noragami)
If you are interested you may message me here or skype me at angelica.lovescupcakes or kik me at Angelicachan.

Status
Not open for further replies.