Seeking LongTerm(MxM)

Nez.ity

Demonized Thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
16-FE819-F-8081-4018-BBE6-727-E95861048.png
" Look into my eyes, you foolish creature....wait...I'm not on?.. What do you mean Neziton needs more roleplays..I...hold on this was the boss's idea?? Wait a damn minute...hold up I think we need a recount...well...damn..I'm hurt-..I...what do I say now?...well...bye" - Banvot getting kicked out of the studio/set.

♟ Welcome to Nez.ity ( MxM only) Request Thread ♟
Please only message me if you're 18+, my writing style is more stretched and I feel as though younger writers won't exactly get it- and so for both our sakes...18+ only. Love you.
I only do MxM for personal reasons, also please be aware I'm Polysexual and so are my actors as Polysexual. I prefer if you played two characters and me as well to even out the number. If you are unaware of what Polysexual is, I suggest searching on Google, haha. Please be able to play I suppose you call it " Dom"/ and/ or Sub, I'm personally a switch so I can go either way- I don't want to be carrying the whole relationship it bores me.
I've been roleplaying since I was 14 years old, so I've gone through the one-liners, the comma mistakes...misspelling and lack of creative writing...I've been through hell and back with my writing and I think finally like my art I've found my style.
Anyways other than that and those, we can get to plots and ideas ;D!!

➢ Themes ➢
Okay so plots, I'm always up for coming up and worldbuilding new plots with you so don't be scared to smack me upside the head and suggest something. I dabble with canines and humans, I'm really just willing to write about anything but most likely it'll have to be supernatural or slice of life that isn't so slicely.

➢ Dystopian
- Cyberpunk or Steampunk
- Superhero Fiction
- Post-Apocalyptic
- Fantasy or Dark Fantasy
- Mafia/Gangster/Crime
- Supernatural
- Horror/Psychological Thriller

➢ Current Cravings for settings and plot-based ➢

➢ Heartbreak, Betrayal, Power/Corruption
➢Unhealthy/Toxic Relationship(s)
➢ Broken Family/Broken marriage
➢ Cheating husbands/CHeating wife( The only way I'll play a woman is when she's cheating on a man, if you choose this I'll just use my girl Ely)
➢Unhealthy one-sided love feast
➢Abusive drug love( When someone is so drugged up on love, they can't see how toxic the relationship is...I love this! This is a must..please<33)

Here's a writing sample of my work, something I'm very proud of regardless of how deep and personal it might be-
Neziton's origin story starts out like everyone else's, his story starts with an overly traumatic backstory involving one or two of his parents. Neziton just wanted to finish a sentence, he was sick and therefore tired; if anything he might as well pass off being a mute bastard with so much 'fro growing he'll be considered a walking fuzzy ball. He felt as though people didn't want to listen or even take in the possibility that their whole lives were a lie; even if he was right they'll forever wonder and worry about the smallest piece of work down in the world instead of finding the greatest problem yet. He would keep falling for these people, conflicted by the very hatred they showed him; consent search for their approval because like an idiot human he shared 5% of their mindset. He would suffer alongside them seeking validation from someone who didn't care about them enough to give a second thought they were the ones giving approvals, Neziton weren't taking their bait and therefore he was a strange being- only counting on his very few living souls he would almost call family. These people feared many things, these humans were as fragile as a brick wall molding. Fertilize his mind as his death will not be just temporary but remembered through days on end.

Because death was a clear sign of honor, Neziton had only hoped he'll be able to die reaching out to the shining depths of hell hoping they'll take him back in open arms; he would have to clear his metaphors because there are people out there who are too simple-minded, too simple, their personalities were just merely a copy and paste to understand his words and speeches. He lived his whole life afraid of those above him and for what? To live on scared, he deserved to end his own life how he lived it; a damned bastard.

Simple people with their copy and paste personalities wouldn't understand the feeling of every touch of a goal, his accomplishment wouldn't just be realizing that....

Maybe Neziton had to calm down, maybe just maybe he wasn't built for the world, as of right now they couldn't handle the overly eager version of him? Maybe they needed the kinda normal, but slightly weirder and likable Neziton? Maybe instead of being Neziton and shielded by his clear delusions, he needed to be Norman.

Who was Norman?

Norman isn't Neziton's real name but a name he picked up along the way, Norman understood the simple minds of the race that could easily burn down hell if too many obtained the ability to travel there, Norman was the bastard who would try to rationalize with these sick fucks, Norman was the bastard who would feel; who would want to understand people side of the story instead of his own. Norman, that crazy bastard had Neziton by the throat, he yearned to be free and open his arms to any lying deceiving notion that God actually existed. Just saying the name Norman had Neziton 'fro frizzing up, he couldn't stand Norman as much as Norman couldn't stand Neziton.

" It's always depressed thoughts with you, why can't we all be happy"

" Because in reality people don't shit rainbows and run off into the goddamn sunset eating their rainbow shit,"

That bastard made Neziton life a living hell, the unraveling thoughts of others and their belief in something false, their lies choking him; their glares stabbing him because Neziton had to be realistic for the sake of his delusions.

But if seen in simple eyes, it would just be a traumatic response to being rejected, Neziton clearly had rejection issues and maybe this Norman guy was his second skin; to get the hate off his back and in the clear of the complaining and nagging of others. If Neziton could shut everyone out and listen to his raging thoughts and theories then he would choose to suffer under the pressure of being watched and controlled by unknown forces. Playing by their book and not having a mind of his own, if anything he could be playing right into their hands by letting this stranger stay here; and if he didn't would he still be playing into their hands? Neziton shook his head and walked to the other room, his hands pressed against the cold door as he pushed it open.

" Do you have a will to live?",

" Do we have a will to live?",

Of course not, having a will to live was much harder than just rolling over and dying, dying was easy; dying would be a reward for Neziton. He had everything he wished for; a strong thick mind and his belief in something more- but he was also granted a burden. No friends, no love life, no family...no one to tell him it'll be alright- just a masked stranger with unknown intentions. He gave a deep sigh and pressed against the door to fully open it before leaning against the nearest wall his back could hit.

" Get up boy, this is no time to be an edgy depressed idiot! We are going to find honor in death!,"

" Honor," Neziton repeated, responding to himself," Honor to die a failure, what have I done to deserve the honor? What have I earned to deserve the privilege to take my own life," He stared at his hands and sighed.

" Now who said anything about taking our own life, it's a pathetic way to go, we are going to save this damned world! We are going to die fighting for this sickening simple world," Imagine a dark shadow standing above Neziton with open arms, now imagine them moving toward an exposed window," We, Neziton are going to do three things before we die...,"

Listening, Neziton forced himself up and stared blankly at the figure, he was so delusional his voices formed bodies; but why was one a man, and why did he resemble his father??

" Don't listen to that idiot, we Neziton are an evolved species..with the mind power to make these little shits see our world visions! They'll be able to see them from above, don't you want that? Instead of dying for the very race that shunned you for being complex," The second shadow was right, Neziton tried so hard to be liked- to be like them. He was damned to hell because of them and now they needed him to save them. This toxic back and forth was enough for Neziton to say;-"

" I'm sick, I'm so sick of trying my hardest to like them, but the truth is I'm not like them...I hate them! They shunned me, damned me, and probably forgotten me and now I'm the only one that could save them,"

Neziton growled," They can save themselves, I'm done! I'm over trying to prove that there's more out there than what just in front of us,"

The first shadow shook its head," Do you hear ourselves boy! You have the chance to prove to these simple people that we, Neziton is a hero! We'll save the idiots and die knowing that we were right all along! That we deserve to be honored and remembered as the next guy, trust me boy go with this plan and show that death is the only way for them to understand the true meaning of living in hellish torment. We'll be set free,"

They were right, why would Neziton give up after all this time? This was his chance to be the hero and die knowing his knowledge would be remembered and cherished even after death, he wanted to die for his cause; he wanted to give his life to the above people; they wouldn't know what Neziton would do after because he'll have died. This didn't matter, none of it did if it meant dying for his beliefs," If I die they'll finally realize the truth about their false God? They'll finally see the truth behind their pointless lives? That they are being controlled even if they don't realize it, because they above are sickening people who enjoy toying with people's emotions for their amusement??,"

" Yes boy! Yes, you finally understand, they'll finally not fear us anymore! They'll start fearing the ones above, the ones who started it all, and will end everything if you don't die! You have to die,"

Neziton took a deep breath as he couldn't breathe correctly, his heart raced. This was it, right? This was how he would save himself from being consumed by his own mind; this was how he'll finally settle the score with everyone who has ever brushed him off.

" Don't you hear ourselves? You have us looking crazy!," The second shadow stood before Neziton and seemed to be frowning," Why would we risk everything we built to gain? Our knowledge isn't just some toy to be played with, life and death aren't something to play with; we are what we are because of our mind...take that away with one mistake and there's no more...just a blank empty void," They paused and sighed," We want love do we not? It's not hard to make these simple worms see what we see, we can't risk our lives for them if it's as easy as teaching them to open their minds to the vast possibilities! It's crazy because with a touch of our knowledge we'll be blessing children who were like us! Lost little boys and girls who are too evolved to understand what they are; we can become their family, my sweet sweet boy, please think this through before deciding,"

It was true, these reasons for living and dying weren't the only ones badgering at Neziton. He had a choice to stay involved with Cyrus and his unknown intentions or go out in this damned world and face whatever hellish punishment, thrown his way, he could pick to suffer from someone or suffer alone. So he did the only thing he could do...

" How do I pick?"

He was asking his delusions, the only two who would give him options.

" Do I choose to stay with Cyrus and figure things out, or run...??",

The figures stared at each other before the first one spoke," This guy could be trouble, his intentions are unknown and therefore he can't be trusted," That was true, Neziton couldn't trust Cyrus; he was weird and that feeling made his skin crawl," My god, are you always going to agree with us?" The second one-paced about, snapping their fingers," He is a man, a handsome man...someone we haven't run off with our millions of questions, he's right down the hall like a fresh pile of meat awaiting our grabby hands to grope on his body! And he's very handsome," Did they already point that out? If not hopefully their point was made, smiling the second figure danced about," He could make us feel safe, secured for life..not a worry could ever ruin our night just dreaming about him," Leaning against the wall dramatically the second figure gave a deep groaning sigh.

" What the hell? He is unknown, he could easily take whatever he needs from us and skip town! Who does he think he is? Huh, he makes us seem childish; standing there like he knows everything! He can't be trusted, period...he's just like the rest of those dumbass bastards that we crossed," Neziton watched them closely and just blinked, hoping they wouldn't pull him into their mess.

" What are you talking about, he's a strong capable man! Did you see how he stared at us? Like we were the only ones in the room,"

" Because we were the only ones in the room, you sick bastard! Listen boy don't trust anyone because everyone we can't connect to is against us! They'll look for ways to insult our very existence because all they see is an Afro-American having a mental breakdown because the very reality that shunned us wants us to pretend it's okay to be disrespected and share the same 5% brain cells as the rest of this damned Earth race! Show them it's not okay, show them that we demand the same respect as anyone else because in the end," The first shadow turned toward the second and glared at them" Because in the end, it doesn't matter if we live or die, there are people in this world that will never look past the color of our skin, the lifestyle we choose, or the vision of the world we have! ",

Neziton licks his dry lips and gulps, if all people saw was the color of his skin and the lifestyle he chose to live; then why bother trying to save them? Why bother fighting for something that'll never change in time? What was his life to them? Just another meaninglessly spec of dripping blood for them to walk over, if his words couldn't reach them and if his actions couldn't affect the outcome of their decisions then Neziton just wanted to fade away into a corner and accept defeat.

He didn't want to win, he didn't want to lose. All Neziton wanted was peace and quiet, he wanted to become one with his illusions and agree to stay with them as they were the only ones actually giving him the time and day for his feelings. He finally decided to truly open his eyes.

Neziton found himself still haunting the hallway, he stared around as his eyes landed onto Cyrus," You shouldn't need to apologize for such things," Had time really not passed? Had time just been slowed down because Neziton had slipped away into his own reality? He stared at Cyrus and kept his smile," Some people would rather apologize for something that can't be fixed than accept it's a gift,"

Some extra info:​
Some little facts about me and my writing---
  • I do have work usually my time frames are 7-2 but can always squeeze in a reply after work.
  • Communication with me is no problem- I am a talker, I love plotting and planning and adding new ideas to the pot.
  • The darker the theme the more I'll be able to write.
  • I refer to my boys as actors/actresses, it's a very detailed preference and probably what I'm known for offsite and on socials....
  • I have 2 developed actors( Neziton and Banvot) but am willing to construct my other boys
  • I'm able to write anything between 1K-2K words...I've been itching to exceed past 2K though ^^
  • I have no triggers, just no foot play or toilet play.
  • I'm very active even when I'm working, I will check messages every day.

If you are hooked, just shoot me a DM-I'm a fast responder​

Reactions: Kitschington
The Banner of eyes was done professionally by me, you may not see the credit stamp but it's lightly there lol.