Seeking long term partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelFish

Original poster
Hi! AngelFish here, just looking for some partners who are willing to set up some long lasting roleplays with me. I won't go through and quote my whole roleplay resume, you know where to find that. I'll just add some extra things here.

My situation at work has changed! I will no longer be able to reply more than once a day, if that often. Be prepared for as few as three replies a week on bad weeks.

Another thing, I don't want to be the only one pushing the plot along or throwing in twists, so be comfortable with changing things or adding things.

One thing that I haven't yet added into my roleplay resume. I've been asked by several people if I do non-consensual erotic horror, or if I do roleplays pertaining to abuse. The answer is no. I do not do erotic anything, it is not my cup of tea, and I especially don't do non-consensual. As for roleplays pertaining to abuse, I do not do those either, be it abuse relationships or abusive families. This is my own personal preference. I am open to fantasy roleplays that have to do with discrimination, like a society where one race/species is treated as less than the others, but that's the farthest I'll go with that subject.

I don't have any solid ideas at this point, just plot seeds that can be brainstormed and grown into wonderful plot driven stories! So if you're interested, PM me or let me know here. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.