Seeking Long-Term Partners for OnexOne

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Black Dahlia

Original poster
So I'm new the the roleplay scene but I have been writing myself for about eleven years now. I took a quick glance of the website and have a pretty decent idea on how the roleplays get started and how they run. I started up this account because I had two roleplay ideas that I've been dying to try out. Although I feel as though it would be more thrilling for me if I play it out with another person; and that is what brought me here ^^

I don't have many rules but I do have a few

1. Please only reply if you're serious. I have full interest in doing these roleplays for as long as possible. So Serious Inquires only please.

2. Please be able to respond at least twice throughout the week, weekends i'm not to concerned with if you're unable to reply.

3. Please no One-Liners. I can be a bit detailed when I write. The more detailed the post is for me the better. So feel free to write as long as you wish, but nothing to short please.

4. Please be of age some of the roleplays with have adult scenes in them depending on the roleplay and the characters.

5. I ONLY play female right now. I'm still working on playing roles from a male perspective so until I have more experience with it I would like to play the female characters.

If you have any questions or if you have certain rules you want to add for a roleplay please let me know. I love to hear other people's ideas as much as I love my own, and I want you to feel comfortable sharing your ideas especially if you plan on doing a roleplay with me.

ROLEPLAY IDEAS

These are the roleplay ideas I have came up with so far, Please let me know what you think and if any of them interest you.

1. Creature of Human
I have a HUGE obsession for werewolves and vampires and I will not hesitate that I found twilight to be such a disgrace on the vampire side. Although I do love her idea of a werewolf imprinting on a human.

So I wanted to do a roleplay based off of the "imprinting" idea.

I would play the human female and the creature could be a werewolf or vampire. If we do vampire I prefer to keep it old school such as how the vampires were in "interview with a vampire" or "queen of the damned" So most of the roleplay if using a vampire would be done at night.

If we do a werewolf the setting can take place anytime during the day, that doesn't bother me. You can describe his transformation anyway you would like but I do ask that in his human appearance he looks more like a brute. Very Tall, very muscular to fit the part.

And this roleplay would basically be a romance story between the two of them. I wanted to start the roleplay off with him noticing her somewhere and he starts to follow her. Can't explain why he's following her and it gets to the point where he follows her home one night and she feels him through the shadows and calls him out on it, or maybe she gets in a car accident or is about to get attacked he saves her. She starts running from him cause she doesn't know why he's following her etc. This one like I said I just want a romance story, that ties in with imprinting. It's a rough idea so i'm open to ideas and suggestions.

2. A brute and his slave
So this idea is also a rough idea, but I wanted it to take place in like a Game of Thrones setting. It doesn't have to be related to Game of Thrones in any way. I just like the setting. The plot behind this roleplay is this...

A prince that rules keeps his soldiers in the palace with him and each solider is assigned a slave who is to keep her solder happy in any means that he ask. Only way to free yourself as a slave and from his presence is to leave the castle in his body bag. The slaves have to fulfill all his needs including sexual desires and their one rule is to never kiss their owner on the lips. Only time a slave is able to do this action is if the soldier proposes and marries her. Removing her from the slave life. Slaves are not aloud to be tossed around from one solder to another which is why if a soldier gets tired of you. They take your life.

The soldiers are so powerful and brutal that there is only fifty of them at a time. Forty three of them are married the rest are not.

Your character would be the leader of all of them. He's the most nastiest and violent, and goes through slaves like we go through rolpelays. My character is his new female slave that catches him off guard by her beauty, her wits, and her strength. I have a lot of detail and ideas for this one that we can go over in PM if any one is interested.
And yeah... that's a quick run down on the ideas I had. Again I'm new here so any questions that you have feel free to ask. We can go over everything in more detail. These are roleplays that I really want to last for as long as possible so if these roleplays don't interest you. Or if you don't think you would be able to roleplay for a decent period of time please do not respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there the first idea of yours i found to be rather interesting, if you want i am willing to rp with you my post will vary in length but will generally tend to be at least one paragraph at the very least as i like to post longer posts on how long my partners is.

Hello there the first idea of yours i found to be rather interesting, if you want i am willing to rp with you my post will vary in length but will generally tend to be at least one paragraph at the very least as i like to post longer posts on how long my partners is.

Ok thats fine, do you know if you would prefer playing a werewolf or if you would prefer the vampire. Either way it's the same plot same idea just different setting. The werewolf would be more modern in today's setting while as the vampire would be in an older setting and mostly taken place at night sorry I just repeated myself.

Ok thats fine, do you know if you would prefer playing a werewolf or if you would prefer the vampire. Either way it's the same plot same idea just different setting. The werewolf would be more modern in today's setting while as the vampire would be in an older setting and mostly taken place at night sorry I just repeated myself.
Personally im not a fan of vampires so id perfer to play as a werewolf, but you could make the RP more interesting by having it set in the modern times but have a few types of supernatural creatures known to the public.

Personally im not a fan of vampires so id perfer to play as a werewolf, but you could make the RP more interesting by having it set in the modern times but have a few types of supernatural creatures known to the public.

Sounds great. I'm down. Love the idea. As far as how it starts off like I said I was thinking the whole following her idea etc. I didn't know if you wanted to stick with that or if you had another idea in mind?

Sounds great. I'm down. Love the idea. As far as how it starts off like I said I was thinking the whole following her idea etc. I didn't know if you wanted to stick with that or if you had another idea in mind?
That idea sounds good I can role with, mind if we do it PM's?

No Pms is fine. I'll start it off tomorrow for me during weekdays is best. I'm on my computer from 7am to 3pm with work and school so I have this website pulled up while I'm doing everything, as for after 3pm I can reply but it won't be as consistent. (Just giving the heads up) It's 6:03pm where I'm at just so you have an idea of the time difference if there is one.

Alright, im free most of the time anyway as trying to find a good job during the summer is hell over in ireland due to the brexit, the only time where i might not be able to reply is when im gaming or sleeping.

Ireland that sounds way more exciting then Connecticut. But yeah no that's cool. So I'll make a character sheet tomorrow for my character it won't be anything serious just details about her and then the first post and we can start ^^

Alright il make one for my character in the morning as it is rather late over here.

Ok i'm making the character and everything now and i'll let you know once it's done.
Alright Inc you get your character done il do mine afterwards as I need to get on a PC to do it decently.

The first idea interests me.

The first idea interests me.

Ok, I've started one role play with that idea but we have a slight difference going on with ours. If your still interested I'm more than willing to do a role play with you as well. Everyone's writing is different so even though it's the same plot the story will be completely different.

Ok what's the other idea?

You want to pm me or me pm you?

Status
Not open for further replies.