Seeking Long Term Partners 1x1 ( Multi Fandom )

Dahliadark

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hey Dahliadark here im looking to do a My Hero Academia roleplay or Persona 4 or 5. I do have a few plot ideas in mind and along with that I do have a couple of OC's to use. If you do feel comfortable with a Canon character that's fine but I usually prefer to do OC im terrible with Canon characters. My writing style is from a range to 2-3+ Paragraphs. If you have any plots please feel free to tell me or if you want to work on one together.

I would prefer if my partner would be at least near the same or at least 18+ please. Im also 26 myself I often love doing multiple characters as well and I don't mind OOC chat either and if the Rp feels like it's stagnant or if I did something wrong please don't hesitate to tell me and we can talk it out. I've Rped for at least 10 years so I have plenty of experience. Also I do have a plot idea in mind or we can make one together.

Anything slashed through means im not currently look for it.

- Fandoms -
My Hero Academia
Shield Hero
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Persona 4/5
Pokemon - ( Craving perhaps a Evil Team story with this sorta willing to do another stories with this.)

RP Rules:

- Themes can be included on this like Mystery I love. Horror,Fantasy,Pirate,Romance and etc feel free to ask.

- Willing to play multiple characters so I would ask if you could too it helps so much.

- If we do mature themes please be 18+ and that means for characters as well if we go too far.

- 3rd Person

- I reply at least once a day if I don't reply for at least 5 days or more feel free to bug me. I often got a lot on my mind or busy.

-Also again please don't ask me to play as a Canon character please if you feel comfortable playing as one that's fine it's just I don't im sorry too many bad experiences. I don't mind making a reference to them however though.

I’ll do a my hero academia rp with you.