4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Drama, angst, dark roleplays, yaoi, modern, set in the future, romance, horror, family, coming of age. I like a lot of shit.
Good morning or evening to those who opened my thread! Thanks for giving me the time of your day. As my title stated, I'm looking for a long term partner! However, before I tell you the plot I want to roleplay, I would like to tell you some of my rule.

1. Please be descriptive! Roleplays tend to loose there zing if you're not descriptive. I want to make this kind of like a book. Something we both enjoy doing. The minimum I would like to post is about three paragraphs. I write as much as three paragraphs to a mini novel It depends on my partner.
  2. Talk to me! I would like to have a little pm between us, somewhere where we can talk about the roleplay at. That way if you have an idea for the roleplay, just pm me, and then we can put it into the roleplay.
  3. Pairings! Now the pairing I'm comfortable with are MxF or MxM. Whichever you prefer I'll do. Simple right?

Not many rules right? Just three! Alright now as of right now I only have two plots in mind. First one:

Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They've yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver's license. The only time that Muse A isn't under the watchful eye of their parents is when they're at school and even then, they're under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn't resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn't come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they're not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they've earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they're making their way to the bus. Muse A can't help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse Astaring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse Aaccepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom
Taken
Second one:

According to sailor legends, merpeople are beautiful and benevolent beings who guide lost ships to harbor and bring great fortune to kind fishermen who empty their nets for a chance to hear a merperson's song. The song of a merperson is an ethereal treat that few people at sea (and even fewer on land) have the privilege of hearing, but those who do are said to be blessed for the rest of their days.

Muse A is a merperson, born to a merman and a sea witch. Cursed by wicked blood, Muse A'ssong is doomed to bring misery and death to anyone who hears it. Though it is not their fault,Muse A has been forbidden from singing to anyone (human or merperson) for as long as they live. Unable to sing freely like their seafaring kin,Muse A is an outcast and believes they will never know the joy of changing a human's life for the better. Always lonely underwater,Muse A secretly travels to the surface in the hopes of finding companionship. Merely speaking to a human couldn't hurt, they suppose. One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse B strolling along the shoreline, pitching small pebbles into the surf. Fearing rejection from the first human they've ever seen, Muse Athinks to swim away but Muse B spots their shimmering tail and calls out to them. They keep their distance from one another as they speak, one on land and one at sea, but are too intrigued to part ways. As it gets dark and the air becomes cold, both must take their leave of the beach. Uncertain if Muse Awill ever see another human, Muse A hastily promises Muse Bthat they will bring them treasures if they come back. Muse B is uncertain if its wise, but they agree to return. True to their word, Muse A brings a valuable trinket from a shipwreck far below in simple exchange for Muse B's company. As the days pass and Muse B continues to return, it seems that Muse A has finally found a friend. All will be well, as long as they don't ever sing to Muse B.

Just let me know if your interested!

Last edited:
I'd love to do the first one with you, if you're up to trying another roleplay with me UuU

Reactions: ForeverRed
Sure pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.