Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Heya! I'm Amon, new to this forum site, but I've been roleplaying for over 10 years and I'm looking for some specific things to help me come back to one of my most beloved hobbies! MxM or MxNB or NBxNB slow burn, long buildup adventure/action/mystery/horror romances are my passions, however I am open to other things if they interest me!

If something is not listed and you would like to ask about it, you are wholly free to do so :)

My rules and some OCs can be viewed
-----> here <-----

(*, out of 5): craving, more asterisks means a higher craving
(#): I have plot ideas for this

~~Fandoms~~
  • Overwatch (*****) (#)
    • Canon x OC; specifically looking for someone to play Reaper (I have an OC specifically made for this)
  • Among Us (****)
    • Impostor x Crewmate; no preference
  • Devilman (****)
    • Ryo x Akira; no preference
  • Destiny
  • Supernatural (***)
    • Destiel; would prefer to play Cas
    • Canon x OC; no preference
  • Legend of Zelda (***)
    • Link x Ganon; AUs welcome, any timeline welcome, would prefer to play Link
    • Link x Sidon; AUs welcome; no preference
    • Canon x OC; no preference
  • Hazbin Hotel
I am not limited to these, however, cravings take priority. DMs or possibly Discord preferred. Third person, past tense. Please be lit - semi para, para welcome; multi para preferred (not like writing a book, but at least detailed). The more interest I have in an RP, the more I will type. And please do remember that is is a distraction/hobby for me - I do have a fairly busy life outside of RP, but I will never ghost you outright. The Holidays are upon us, and I have a family so please do keep that in mind!

Thank you for looking
xx Amon

I'd be real interested in starting a Link x Sidon rp with you if you're willing to chat about it :bouncy:

Reactions: amonxsila
I'd be real interested in starting a Link x Sidon rp with you if you're willing to chat about it :bouncy:
Sure! I'm about to head off to bed, but I'll be back when I wake up. I'm not sure if my DMs work atm, since my account is new :P

Last edited:
Alright! We'll discuss when you wake up! Goodnight ^^

I got my DMs to work, just had to troubleshoot a bit :bananaman:

Still very much open, the holiday was so crazy haha

So I'm not familiar with most of the fandoms, but I am a huge fan of slow burn, long buildup adventure/action/mystery/horror romances! If you're looking for an original role-play I'd be more than happy to oblige, just toss me a note if you're interested. Have a great day!

Still working on getting messages out, thanks for reading!

Still taking on RPs!

Hey hey,

If you're still looking for an RP partner, I'll be willing to do some Among Us RP. We can talk about plots you're up for it.