Seeking long term, 18+ RP partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KyotiMoon

Original poster
I've found partners for most of the RPs I want to do right now and am no longer looking.Thanks to everyone who showed interest or messaged me.

Hello all. I've recently joined Iwaku and have decided to just jump on in and look for a roleplaying partner or two... maybe three.

Partner requirements: 18+ only. I don't care if you're a boy or a girl, but I would prefer that you're able to rp both genders. And multiple characters at once. Must be able to reply at least once a day, but it would be even better if you could post multiple times a day. I know real life comes before our awesome adventures on here and I won't bite your head off if you disappear for a day or two. I'm fine with pretty much anything in language, violence, and sexual content departments, so you'll have to let me know what you're comfortable with. I've probably read worse than anything we're likely to come up with in our adventures. That's all I can think of at the moment, if you want to know more feel free to take a look at my roleplay resume.

Looking for roleplays involving any and/or all of the following:
~Mythological/fantasy creatures such as faeries, selkies, kelpies, any fey really. Just not the kind that frolic in gardens.
~Supernatural creatures such as vampires, werewolves, necromancers, etc
~Graceling world
~Some awesome medieval/fantasy world you may have in mind
~ Arranged marriage, though only if that's not the only plot
~ I'm pretty much up for anything to be honest. Just ask and I'll let you know.

*Note: I DO NOT play characters from books, tv shows, etc. I play original, created by me, characters only.

EDIT: I'm looking to do a darker rp loosely based on the Little Red Riding Hood tale. I'm also looking to do a post-apocalyptic fey rp. Feel free to message me for details if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any plots in mind for fantasy/medieval or supernatural?

I have a few vague plot ideas, but would be willing to consider any ideas my partner may have. If you're interested, feel free to PM me.

Darker little red riding hood or graceling? Sign me up, Graceling is one of my favorite triologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.