Seeking Like-minded Writer

I

InkWren

Original poster
I have returned again because life is in full swing and so stressful, but there is a story in my head I would love to get out. I think with the right partner it could be very therapeutic.

I am seeking an adult in their later 30s or older; male or female is just fine. I am sure there are some very gifted younger folks out there. I mean no offense to you.

The role I need filled is a male role and I need someone who can play strong male roles with confidence. My character is female.

You don't have to be a native English speaker. I have found those who aren't often have far better grammar, but I am not a perfectionist. I just want decent structure and GREAT imagery. This doesn't mean the posts most be long. If a well chosen word can do the work of a whole paragraph better, then yay! And during conversations, the back and forth might need to be faster and limited to single sentences. I adapt the post length to the scene.

I want a partner who see RP more as a collaboration. While I do have a general plot in mind for this story in my head, I want to exchange possibilities WITHIN the story. If I post that my character is frightened by bugs, I want my partner to remember that and be inspired to play with that possibility. I want hints to be given and received. Surprises on both sides that challenge our characters and us as writers.

Anything more than kissing will be fade to black, and I am not interested in a tale where romance equates with sex. It IS a romance though. I love a good romance. I want to tear up. I want to laugh. I want to be surprised. I want to give all that to my partner. I want to invest in our characters. I want to have fun.

Hopefully I don't sound too bossy, or stuffy. If interested PM or reply here.