Seeking help for a possible Kids Next Door RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cynthalia Highwind

Original poster
As the title shows, I would like to create an RP thread with the Kids Next Door reference. I would accept an helpful moderator to anyone who likes, and knows, anything Kids Next Door-related. But before you consider, I have some specific areas that I want to point out.

First, I would like to turn the leaf with the KND series and make a new branch of characters besides Sector V and the other originals. I consider that the original KND would turn into adults, but they can sure help with the new KND's missions in some arcs of the RP.

Second, I would like to embrace the charm of the Kids Next Door and placed every mission with a clever anagram like in every Kids Next Door opening. The anagrams help summarize what the mission arc is about, and it would be fun to make up some so they can seem fun and quirky. Also, for anagram-ed weapons, it would be fun to make new sources of weaponry; but so many anagrams all rely for Numbah 3, sadly. And I'm not so great at anagrams. Drat.

Third, it would be fun to create some ridiculous villains, but also to create powerful ones as well (ex. Nightbrace and Father). Some of the most ridiculous characters can last for one episode arc, while others could last even more than several. For the villains, it would be best that one person could play all of the characters - one from each arc.

If you would like to consider helping me in my RP idea, please PM me. We'll discuss about the latter, and maybe provide a structure for the KND RP.

Thanks for reading! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.