Seeking - GM group for World Building Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still here? Should we start a group PM to keep everything together?

Just so you guys know I've been here the whole time I just didn't have much input

lol, i'm kind of waiting for you guys to react to my last big post.

hey now, that's not fair. my spelling isn't always that horrendous, I just have a tendency of posting on here after i am done with work, which is usually around 2 am here (with the exception of days like today where I am off). So yeah when i'm that tired my already inattentive seplling takes an extra dip.

also, well it's nice that you guys seem to agree with it, but without further posting and feedback that leaves me somewhat at a loss for how to continue the conversation.

Last edited:
Hehe, sepling

as for continuing, because we both agree with what you've posted as the geography for the world, why don't we begin to maybe come up with landmarks or animals or the locations of those safe zones.

Hehe, sepling

as for continuing, because we both agree with what you've posted as the geography for the world, why don't we begin to maybe come up with landmarks or animals or the locations of those safe zones.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, NOT YOU TOO!!!!

I was laughing at the misspelling of spelling when he was explaining that he has terrible spelling...

That is no excuse for horrible grammar! Heil Grammatik Hitler!
Of course you do realize that this means I must stalk you to ensure that every post you ever put up is pristine, right?

And wouldn't that make you more of a spelling nazi than a grammar nazi? They are two separate entities after all.

Of course you do realize that this means I must stalk you to ensure that every post you ever put up is pristine, right?

And wouldn't that make you more of a spelling nazi than a grammar nazi? They are two separate entities after all.

Conclude vos ignorare diaboli, Non scitis aliquid de motibus fascist litterarum! Et sequitur me, non est ausus es, sanus!

Conclude vos ignorare diaboli, Non scitis aliquid de motibus fascist litterarum! Et sequitur me, non est ausus es, sanus!
Hmm...it would appear that confused Google translate to no end. However, i feel like my ignorance my have been called devilish, that you are a literary fascist, and something about sanity...

Was I close?

Shut up you to be ignorant of the devil, do not you know something of the movements fascist letters of the alphabet! And it goes on me, is not you dared to, healthy!

That's seriously what it gave me

Shut up you to be ignorant of the devil, do not you know something of the movements fascist letters of the alphabet! And it goes on me, is not you dared to, healthy!

That's seriously what it gave me

Not even close.

lol, it seems this thread has stopped being about avalon entirely.

ok, well, I still have no idea what to do with the eastern region. and after we've agreed on what the eastern region's 'theme' will be, we really ought to actyually decide what areas are going to make up each individual region, don;t you think?

lol, you want to make an entire region (that is the entire eastern sector of the world map) nothing but volcanic waste? that'd be somewhat unfitting don't you think?

Area = part of the map that is defines as a sort of specific 'stage' in the game, such as an ice palace, or a sunken ruin.

Region = a sector of the map containing several Areas and Safe Zones.

now that we've got that cleared up, the volcano area ought to be located somewhere in the western region, as we've agreed that teh western region will be the one with all the 'deadlands'-type areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.